Two Kisses

JUWEL'S P.O.V

"What did I say about people coming over?" He asked me.

"T-that I'm n-not allowed to have f-friends over." I answered. He laughed. He motioned for me to come up to him. I stayed put and he gave out a frustrated sigh. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the ground. I didn't move, knowing it would make him angrier.

"Next time, you better fucking listen!" He shouted. I shut my eyes as he repeatedly hit me on the back with his belt. He kicked me in the side and left. I pulled off my elastic bracelet and threw it across the room. I began eying my room in search for something sharp until I heard shuffling I looked over to the window and saw Zayn and Liam entering my room. I attempted to get up, but failed, very dramatically, at how frail my body was. They rushed over to me and Zayn pulled me on his lap.

"Juwel, are you-" My mom walked in the room. She shut the door and her eyes widened.

"Who are these people?" She asked.

"I'm Zayn," Zayn said.

"And I'm Liam." They introduced themselves. My mom came to me and pulled me up onto my bed.

"Baby, does it hurt?" My mom asked. I nodded.

"Your going to need to remove your shirt, I'll be right back," I sat up and pulled off my shirt.

"Is it bad?" I asked as I turned my back to Liam and Zayn.

"Yea." I heard a smacking noise, and Liam mumble "ow".

"No, its just a bit red." I groaned and layed back on my bed. My mom came back in with a green liquid, a cloth, and some ice.

"I need you to lay on your stomach." She ordered. I did as she said as she rubbed the cloth, that was drenched in the green liquid, on my back. I "ooched" as she rubbed it on my back. I shut my eyes and relaxed.

___

"Juwels, wake up." I heard my mom say. I opened my eyes and saw her and Zayn.

"I don't want you going to school like that, but Zayn said he's going to look after you." I groaned and rested my head back on my pillow.

"Come on, babe, you gotta get up." My mom said. I groaned and slowly got up. She got me some spare clothes along with the stuff she put on my back last night after my beating. We got out to the car and she drove me to Zayn's. My mom said bye and Zayn walked me to his room. He layed me on his bed and I shut my eyes.

"Call me if you need anything." He said as he began walking away. I grabbed his hand and he stopped walking.

"Stay." I pleaded. He looked at me in the eyes, they looked so beautiful.

"Okay," he said and layed down with me. I felt so comfortable and safe with him in. I felt like if I didn't want to cut anymore, that everything was just a dream. No, wait I mean nightmare. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled. He grabbed my hand and examined the back of it, moving to my palm and down, but stopped at my wrist. I then realized he was looking at my cuts.

"Why do you do it?" He asked.

"I don't know, it helps me get through the pain." He nodded.

"Will you stop?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, its kind of hard." I reasoned.

"For me?" He begged. I smiled.

"Ok." He smiled and kissed my wrist, sending tingles up my arm. He set down my hand and looked me in the eyes. My heart began beating faster as he leaned closer to me. I moved closer to him, and our lips met. I didn't really know what to do, I've never kissed a boy before, but Zayn was good at it. I kissed him until someone spoke.

"Zayn, I need advice on Ju-" We pulled apart and looked over to see Harry. I immediately began blushing and Harry's face lost color. He stormed out of the room and Zayn started getting up until I pulled him back down.

"Stay." I begged. He nodded and layed back down next to me. He pulled me in his arms and I shut my eyes.

"I love you, Juwel Millhouse, so much." I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

---

"...Juwel...Juwel...Juwel!" Someone kept saying my name. It got annoying after a while so I just decided to open my eyes.

"What!?" I asked sternly.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I saw Harry giving me sarcasm in his voice.

"Nooo! I just closed my eyes and didn't open them the first time you said 'Juwel'?" I said frustrated.

"Sorry," he rolled his eyes.

"Ok...so what did you want?" I asked closing my eyes again.

"Why?" He asked and made me look up with a 'What the fuck are you talking about' look.

"W-why did you kiss Zayn?" He asked me again. What the hell is he talkin- Oh...

"I don't know..." I trailed off. Why did I kiss Zayn...

"What do you mean 'I don't know' you kissed him!" He said with irritation in his voice.

"He kissed me first! Plus, why do you care!" I said equally as harsh.

"B-because, do you know how much it hurt me!?" Okay?

"H-hu-hurt y-you?" I stutrered out.

"Yes! Hurt me!" He said and got on top of me. Yes, on top of me, I'm on the bed laying down with Harry on top of me.

"U-um...Zayn might wal-" he interrupted me by smashing his lips on mine. I tried to pull away but it was useless.

Just how I imagined it, Zayn walked into the room. Oh no. Harry emmidiately pulled away.

"Zayn! I...I...it wasn't me-" He cut me off by shaking his head, dripping the food he had in his hand, and walking out of the room.

I turned ariund to see a smirking Harry. Why? Why did he kiss me? What the hell?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, HARRY!?" I screamed.

"Aw...don't tell me you didn't like it," he puted like a 3 year old.

"No, I dint like it! Why don't you just go fuck yourself in the damn closet!" I shouted and ran out of the room to try to find Zayn.

I can't believe Harry. Why would he do that all of a sudden? You know what, I don't care. I just want to find Zayn, that's all.

------------------------------------------

Hey! This was a little bit of a mix, both Momo and I wrote this chapter! Yay! Make sure to vote and comment!

-Mari ^-^

-Momo <3