The New Girl

*Harry's P.O.V*

Juwel was still sleeping when the doorbell went off. I rushed downstairs and saw Jim when I opened the door.

"Hello, Harold." He smirked.

"We can't do this anymore." I shook my head.

"Do what?" Jim played dumb.

"This, It's messing with what I have with Juwel. I can't lose her, and you won't mess with me anymore." I ordered.

"You know what I'll do, right?" Jim said deviously.

"Very well, but I'm changing my ways. This is over." I said and began to shut the door.

"Its far from over, Harold." He said taking a step forward.

"Harry?!" I heard Juwel call from upstairs.

"You need to go!" I whisper yelled.

"Not until I get my payment." He declined. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, grabbing an envelope and walking back to the door where Jim awaited.

"Here, now go." I spat, shoving him out the door.

"Harry?" We both looked over and Juwel stood at the end of the staircase with a confused look on her face.

"So this is Juwel." Jim's smirk grew.

"Yea, bye." I said, shoving him out the door and shutting it.

"You're gonna regret this, Harold!" We heard him shout. I sighed and turned around to face Juwel.

*Juwel's P.O.V*

Harry faced me after that strange man, Jim I think his name is, left. I stood there awkwardly before he smirked.

"Sleep well?" I rolled my eyes and went back up to Harry's bedroom.

"Jewel," he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him, "what's wrong?" I sighed and avoided eye contact.

"If it's about Jim, I ended it." He informed me. Relief washed over me and I smiled.

"Well then I guess we'd start getting ready for school." I said as a stating going up the steps.

"I guess so." Harry chuckled and we entered his room. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair out before Harry and I walked out to his car and he drove us to school.

"I'm stealing her from you, thanks." Amber said as soon as she saw me. I laughed an let go of Harry's hand to join her.

"So... Why'd you steal me?" I questioned.

"That's why." She pointed to the tall blonde next to Harry's locker.

"Ok. What's so bad about her?" I turned to Amber.

"Uh, hello! She's flawless. Just look at her." I rolled my eyes and took another look. Then realizing, Amber's right.

The girl was a tall blonde, wearing a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top with sleeves that went down to her elbows and a whit tank top tucked into her shorts. Her hair was perfect and do was she.

"Ok." I squeaked.

"But I'm sure you'll be fine, I'm just paranoid." She assured me. That was until Harry got to his locker and the blonde looked right to Harry and smiled.

They nodded to each other, she laughed, he laughed they both laughed. It was a non endless train of flirting and I couldn't help but grow jealous over her.

I shook it off and said bye to Anber before walking over to Harry and smiling up at him. The blonde smiled at me and Harry put his arm around me.

"This is Juwel." He greeted me.