Lies

*Juwel's P.O.V*

After detention we drove to Harry's house and walked right up to his room, me plopping down on the bed and pulling out my math homework. Harry pulled out his phone and sat next to me as he was doing whatever it was he was doing on it. I soon finished up and put all my stuff in my bag and in Harry's closet by the door.

I laid back down, next to him, on my stomach. He was still on his phone, smiling away and laughing from time to time.

"Harry." I groaned and pulled his phone out of his hand.

"Gimme that!" He yelled. I smiled and got off the bed, slowly.

"You want it?" I asked as I held it out in front of me.

"Yes, Juwel, give me my damn phone." He said with all seriousness in his voice. I was walking over to him as he got up when a text came to his phone. He heard it go off and looked at me with his eyes wide and I looked at the message. It was from Hayden. Her name had three Purple Hearts behind it so all I saw was "U think.."

"Juwel give me the phone." Harry said quietly. I unlocked his phone, his password was the date we started dating.

U think I'm beautiful ;) ? -Hayden

I kept scrolling until I saw enough and chucked the phone at him.

"I hate you!" I shouted and ran downstairs an out the door. I sat on the steps leading up to the porch and buried my face in my hands. I heard Harry running down and stopped right behind me.

"Babe, please don't cry." He said as he sat next to me and pulled me into him.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted through sobs.

"It wasn't what it seems, I promise." He cooed.

"You like her. You're so obvious." I cried.

"No, baby, I don't. I really don't." He whispered, his voice cracking.

"You've got three hearts behind her name." I spat as I pushed him off of me.

"She did that." He said as he wiped the tears on my face with his thumbs.

"Ok. You're still flirting with her." I said as I slapped his hands away from my face.

"You didn't scroll up high enough. Every time I said something flirty, it was because she insulted herself." He said as he showed me the messages again. I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach. I looked at him with remorse and launched myself at him.

"I'm so sorry. I love you." I said as I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him tighter.

"I love you too, and I'll stop texting her if you want." I looked up and him with a serious look.

"I'd like that. I'd also like if you didn't even look at her. Or think about her, or talk to her at all." I ordered. His eyes widened and I bursted out laughing.

"I was kidding." I said through laughs. He chuckled and I got up, waiting for him.

"You're so gullible." I giggled as we walked back up to his room.

"Hush." He ordered. I let out another laugh and we laid on his bed, watching TV until we fell asleep.

_____

The next day, I woke up and went straight towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out to see Harry rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Morning!" I say and walk over to him. I give a kiss on the cheek and he smiles in response.

"Good morning, darling," He stands up and walks toward the restroom. He turns around and looks at me.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay?" He asks.

"Okay," I smile.

He walks in and closes the door behind him. I fix the bed and lay down on it.

Harry's phone vibrates and I sit up, reaching for it. I look at the screen and see that it's Hayden. I roll my eyes.

I was going to put the phone down, but curiosity got to me and I swiped it to the right. I went to the messages and made sure to start from the start.

I re-read it again and again.

That kiss was amazing. We should do it again sometime ;) -Hayden

Yes, we should.. we just have to be careful. Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep Zayn's mouth shut ;) -Harry

That's great babe!;* -Hayden

Yeah I know;) -Harry

I think they have an eye problem because they keep fucking winking at each other! And Zayn was in on this and didn't tell me anything!

I can't trust anyone! No one! No one cares and no one ever will. Harry is still the same jerk. He never changed and to think I was that stupid!

"Juwel?" Harry asks. I look up with tears running down my face.

"I believed you! I fucking believed you changed! I thought you changed!" I screamed dropping the phone on the bed.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Forget it, Harry, I'm leaving," I say. I grab my bag and start walking out. I run swiftly down the stairs to have a hand pull me back.

"No. No, no, baby. Don't leave me. I love you," He tries to pull me in a hug but I pull back.

"Put on some clothes," I say with disgust as I notice he is only in boxers.

"No! I love you!" He grabs my hand but I push it away, turning my head around.

"All you ever did was lie! Lie to me!" I say with tears continuing to fall.

"No! No," He shakes his head. "I love you! That isn't a lie!" He shouts trying to press his lips to mine. I pull my face away.

"I don't want to touch your lips! They disgust me! You disgust me!" I shout and run out the door with a Harry Styles chasing after me, in only boxers.

"Juwel, please, I've changed! I promise! I love you. Not her. You're all I want." He cried, grabbing my hand to stop me.

"Go away, Harry. I want nothing to do with you. It's over.." I whispered the last part. He shook his head as tears fell and pulled me into his arms.

"Please, baby, please don't do this to me. I need you. I need you more than anything." He said. I felt sorry for a moment before I pushed him away and ran. I ran as fast as I could, to the only place I felt safe. Home.

_______________

Hey! So Celeste hasn't given up on us! YAY! We luh her forever no matter what and she wrote A LOT of this chapter so give her credit! Anyone cry their eyes out? Cuz I felt myself tear up a little bit. Anyhow! I hope you guys like! ily all!!

-Momo ^.^