Negative

*Juwel's P.O.V*

I walked over to Harry and grabbed my phone from his hands and read the text from Amber to see where he got the idea of me being pregnant.

I can take you to get a pregnancy test tomorrow? -Amber

Well there's no way out of this. I could tell him she's got the wrong person? Wait, no, I'm the only person Amber talks to...

"Juwel." My eyes met Harry's, whose showed fear and concern.

"I-I don't know. It's only one day." He nodded slowly.

"And I suppose you were gonna wait until your stomach was the size of a watermelon to tell me?!" He shouted and pulled at his damp curls. I shuddered at his tone and backed up a bit.

"This isn't possible." He shook his head an crossed his arms over his chest.

"How isn't it possible Harry? It happens all the time!" I fought back.

"Because we were safe!" He shouted.

"That doesn't mean anything! It could have broke." I shrugged. His eyes darted around the room and I sighed.

"Did it?" I asked in a whisper, tears threatening to spill over.

"I don't know." He shook his head. I let the tears fall and Harry looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's just one day, right?" He asked as he walked over to me. I nodded and wiped the tears.

"Maybe tomorrow?" He said as he's wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and hugged him back.

•••

"Did you want me to take you?" Amber asked as she met me in the hallway. I shook my head and she gave me a confused look.

"Harry knows." I told her.

"What? You told him?!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't tell him, he found out from your text last nigh." She laughed dryly.

"Sorry." I shrugged.

"No biggie. We're gonna wait a couple of days and see." I informed her.

"As long as a couple days, doesn't turn into a couple weeks." I laughed and looked at Harry, who was waiting for me at the end of the hall.

"I'll see you later?" I said as I turned to face her. She nodded and poked my cheek.

"Be careful." She warned me. I laughed and nodded.

"You too!" I shouted to her as we walked backwards. She playfully rolled her eyes and I turned around to meet Harry. I laughed and he grabbed my hand as we walked together, intertwining our fingers.

"Anything?" He asked as we sat in homeroom.

"No." I shook my head. I placed my hand over his as I saw worry flash over his face and placed my hand on his cheek, running my thumb over his cheekbone.

"Its gonna be fine." I assured him. He smiled and the bell went off. I frowned when I realized that I have P.E today and Harry walked me to the locker room, kissing my cheek before leaving. I walked in and quickly got dressed, conversing with Amber as I did so.

"Come on my love." She said as I tied my shoes. I laughed and we walked into the gym. Harry and Zayn were talking before Harry looked at me and motioned for me to come over. I grabbed Amber's hand and pulled her with.

"I need to talk to you." He whispered. I looked at Amber as if asking for permission and she nodded, looking up at Zayn. I walked to the side with Harry and he looked at me intently as if something were wrong.