SURPRISE!!!

I wanted to let you guys have some fun and do a little something you may know as Asking or Daring the Characters!

I am so hype for this, and I have no idea why!😄

But there are some rules...

1.) No swearing

2.) Don't ask anything inappropriate.

3.) Wattpad is not a dating site.

4.) I am not having Nahkt and Eden kiss, or do anything in that category. Well, at least not at this point in time. (Although I do know a few people that would like to see that happen.*cough*cough* DawnArcherSilver )

5.) This part of the book has NOTHING to do with the story itself. There is no relation whatsoever.

6.) You can ask me(XenoBudgie), Eden, or Nahkt. But, if you want to ask any of the other characters, I can have that arranged.

7.) Don't ask anything that could be offensive to other readers.

8.) Have FUN!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now...Imagine a room with three  chairs, and a circular coffee table in the middle.

Nahkt, Eden, and XenoBudgie (This will be in third person) are all sitting in each of the chairs.

(Let's pretend that Nahkt can speak English. It just makes things easier and less confusing.)

Eden asks: "What now?"

Xeno responds: "We sit here and wait for the readers to leave comments."

Nahkt questions: "How long is that going to take?"

*Budgie shrugs*

Eden says: "And so we wait..."

Nahkt states: "C'mon. I won't bite...Unless you want me to..."

XenoBudgie says warily: "Okayyy then...You know, I am actually scared of what the readers are going to leave in the comments."

Eden answers,"You're not alone XB."