The Secret Warriors! (who came up with that name anyway?)

Hi! 

  Just for fun, I decided to make a collage of Cori's "combat outfit" which she'll wear on missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I sighed, exasperated. Daisy was being more impatient than me, which was a huge accomplishment. And it was also super annoying. 

"If there's some sort of secret afterburner you haven't kicked in yet, now would be the time," She yelled to the pilots.

  I mean, I got that she wanted to get there as soon as possible, but she didn't need to complain about it for twenty minutes straight. 

  "They're going as fast as they can. We'll get there," Lincoln assured her.

   "Coulson's team vanished halfway around the world, and we still have two pickups to make," Daisy responded. "Fly faster!" She said, turning again to the pilots.

   I rolled my eyes at her.

  "Now who's the impatient one?" I muttered to Lincoln.

     He smiled.

  "She should get a trophy for being more impatient than me," I said.

  "Hey! I heard that!" Daisy exclaimed from behind us.

  I just grinned.

   Daisy walked over to me.

   "I'm not sure if you should even be going," Daisy said.

   I rolled my eyes.

    "Don't start with this now. And don't you dare say that I'm too young, or that I'm hurt!" I exclaimed.

   "But you are," Daisy muttered.

   "I heard that! But it doesn't matter. The team needs us. I'm going. Period. End of story," I said firmly.

  Daisy glanced at Lincoln.

  "Daisy. She can help," he said.

Daisy sighed.

  "Ok. Fine. Just be careful," she said. 

   "They're ready!" The pilot shouted.

  Daisy nodded.

"Then let's get 'em."

 ********

    Daisy introduced me to Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, and Joey Gutierrez, who were also Inhumans.

        "Satellite scans show massive hidden doors ... a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet," Daisy informed them.

  "What is, uh, Hydra?" Elena asked.