Chapter 3- Tour Of The Town

[Y/n] pov.

I woke up with, yet again, a tear stained face. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I walked to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I brushed my hair then walked out of the door.

I remembered what Naruto said to me 'Don't forget, we are meeting at Ichiraku's ramen, okay?' I smiled at the memory, his eyes were filled with excitement. I walked to Ichiraku's ramen to see Naruto leaving sadly, with his head down.

I tilted my head slightly in confusion and walked over. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, he looked confused. I looked at him in the eyes and said "Where are you going?" His eyes widened and filled with happiness, he mumbled "Y-you c-came?"

I smiled really big and said "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He close eye smiled then grabbed my hand, pulling me with him. "Let's go!" He yelled running.

Time skip

Naruto was still holding my hand, pulling me beside him. We were walking to the last place Naruto wants to show me, after we are going to Ichiraku's ramen. He covered my eyes "Naruto. What are you doing?" I felt him smirk "It's a surprise." I only nodded and let him take me to the surprise.

We walked a little farther then Naruto said "Okay, open." He removed his hands and I opened my eyes. I saw a beautiful valley full of flowers, it was night time so the stars were out and they were bright. I smiled and walked forward a little bit to pick a flower and looked at it.

Naruto came over and gently took the flower. He smiled at me and put the flower in my hair. I smiled back and said "This place is beautiful Naruto." He blushed and nodded, I looked to the side and saw a tree. I walked over to the tree and sat down, leaning against it. Naruto followed my actions and I layed my head on his shoulder.

He got red in the face, I giggled making him more red. I shut my eyes for a minute or two and then opened them when I felt somthing on my head. I realized that it was Naruto's head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, for the first time, I didn't have a nightmare.

I know this was a short chapter but I thought it was cute. Don't worry about the other boys, they will meet you soon. 445 words. I hope you have a great day. Bye minna!

((EDITED CHAPTER))