(If I Put A Title It Would Spoil The Chapter)

Naruto pov

S-she promised me that she wouldn't leave. She was all I had. She still is everything I have.

(This is making me sad😢😭)

"Sasuke." He hasn't slept for weeks, though, I shouldn't be taking, neither have I, "Go to sleep. I-i will go and search for her." He turned around, he had his sharingan activated.l, "No. We are both going. Get dressed before we go." I look down, 'crap, I forgot to put on my shirt'

I run to the next room and throw a shirt on -running back to Sasuke, I tripped on a picture. "(Y/n)" I whispered, A tear flowing down my cheek, "I will find you." I walked the rest of the way. I got there to see Sasuke's hair covering his face.

Tears were falling and hitting the wood beneath our feet. While looking for (Y/n), we had stopped our search and moved it outside the village. We settled here, in this shack/small house. He looked up at me, "Oh," He wiped his tears before I could stop him, "hey Naruto. Let's go." I nodded, not being able to find words.

We walked out of the house and further into the woods. We split up. I heard a scream and ran towards it. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! NNNNNAAAAAARRRRRUUUUUTTTTOOOOOOO!!!!! SSSSAAAAASSSSUUUUKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!! SSSOOOOMMMMEEE OOOONNNNEEE,,,, HHHHHEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!" I heard someone yell,

"Threw here?!" I thought aloud, breaking a camouflaged wall. (Slow motion...read like that except the things the characters say. Thanks!) The wall broke and I jumped in. This girl wiped around to look at me. Her long, brown hair in her face, "(Y/-(Y/n)?" I spoke and she smiled and mumbled, "N-naruto. I told him you would come. I-i m-"

She didn't get to finish because the guy in black knocked her out. I ran to him and punched him, "YOU HURT SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO ME!! NOW YOU SHALL PAY!!" It wasn't even my voice anymore.

It didn't sound like me at all. I passed out but I was still fighting and moving, 'Kumara?'

(IMA PRETEND THAT HE KNOWS THE NAME!!)

'Gehe. You found me out. I'll bring you and your little girlfriend home in one piece. Don't worry." I mentally smiled and drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

"(Y/N)!" I yelled sitting up on a bed, "WHAT?!" 'T-that was h-her voice. I jumped off the bed and ran to the room I heard her in, "Hey Naruto. Long time no see." She turned around and smiled, my heart lurched and tears streamed down my face, "(Y/N)." I ran to her and hugged her so tight I might not be able to let go, nor do I want to.

She smiled and instantly hugged back. Sasuke came in the door and we parted, "(Y-Y/n)?" He ran and hugged her. I hugged her at the same time. We took her back to the village and she got a lot of hugs. She was smiling, she was happy. I was happy for her.

Who knew Naruto had deep thoughts? I did! Even a little ray of pure sunshine has to have deep thoughts. *don't listen to me btw* Okei! So...YOU WERE SAVED!!! Now time for those dreaded Orochimaru episodes. YUCK! Oh well...BYE MY MINNA!!!!!! Word count: 550!