Chapter 7- The bridge builder part 1

I walked alone to the hokage's office. Listening to the silence. Realising how much I missed it. I shut my eyes and felt the morning breeze against my face, I knew it wouldn't last long but. The silent peace came to a stop when I reached the hokage's.

I heard yelling on the inside and recognised the voice 'Naruto.' I rolled my eyes and went to see what he was yelling about now. I pushed the door open making everyone turn towards me "H-hello, I heard Naruto yell so I came to investigate."

Naruto came up to me and said "Well, the hokage wanted to give us another baby mission and I said we needed something harder." I nodded and went to the hokage.

"The future kokage needs a harder mission or he himself will never become stronger." Naruto smirked, he knew I would break him "If you never did a real mission you would have never become as strong as you are now. So please, can you give us a harder mission."

The hokage sighed and nodded "Fine, bring him in." The person behind him opened a door and a drunken old man came out "What? A bunch of snot nose kids are protecting me? You can't be serious."

He drinks some of the sake he had in his hand "And you the little one with the idiotic grin, you expect me to belive your a ninja?" Naruto laughed and he asked "Who's the little one with the idiotic grin?" We lined up, Sasuke being the tallest then Sakura, then me and Naruto was the same height.

I frowned "Who did you mean?" I asked, he looked at us "Oh, both." I rolled up my pretend sleeves and Naruto glared at him, we walked up to him and was about to punch him when someone held us back "You can't kill the client." Kakashi-sensei said "How dare you insult the future hokage!" I yelled and Naruto nodded.

Kakashi-sensei was holding back Naruto and Sasuke was holding me back. We stopped and Kakashi-sensei let Naruto go but Sasuke didn't let me go, but I pretended that I didn't notice. Kakashi-sensei cleared his throat "Okay, we will meet at the gates tomorrow morning." We nodded and walked out.

Naruto asked me if I wanted to eat ramen with him and I agreed. Sasuke didn't let me get away from him so I pulled him with me.

At the shop I sat next to Shikamaru whom I haven't talked to yet, though I've been meaning to.

Why not let that be today "Hey. My name is [Y/n]." He looked at me and said "Shikamaru." I nodded and he sighed "Do you want to be my friend?" I asked and he nodded "Sure, you don't seem so troublesome anyway." I smiled and nodded. I ate my ramen and talked to Shikamaru, Naruto, and every once and a while the quiet Sasuke.

That was a good day. Shikamaru walked me home and I wished him a goodnight. He did the same and we went our separate ways. I changed into my pj's and went to sleep.

I know it was short but this is only part 1 of 2. Please bare with me. Bye minna.