Chapter 9

"Get in the car!" I turn around to see the group of guys from last night sitting in the car. "Get in the car now! I'm not telling you again!" I look through the window of the laundry place to see Graysons back towards me.

"I'm not getting in you asshole." I say with my arms crossed. "Get her." I hear him say to his guys. They get out of the car and grab my arms. "WHAT THE HELL, GET OFF OF ME!" I scream hoping it catches Graysons attention. I start squirming trying to get these guys off of me but they grip tighter. "GRAYSON!" I yell. One guy covers my mouth as he puts me in the car.

I see Grayson turn around quick as the guys speeds off. I try to talk but the guy still has his hand over my mouth. "Shut the hell up and listen to me you little bitch!" The guy says to me. I shake my head and squirm trying to get this guy next to hand off my mouth, nothing is working.

There are three guys in the car. The guy with dreads driving. The guy to my right is on the chubby side. He has a beard and has a bald head. The other guy on my left, the one covering my mouth, has one of those Italian hair cuts, one like that guy from Jersey Shore, but the Walmart version.

The guy slams on his breaks making me jolt forward. He parks the car and turns himself to look at me. He signals the guy to my left to let go of my mouth. "What the hell do you want with me?!" I yell still trying to squirm. "We don't want you, we want your friend." I look at him confused. "We knew if we got you, he'd come after you." He says with a smirk. "Juno he's coming up behind you!" The guy on my right says. The guy sits back in his seat and speeds off.

I start looking all around me. There's nothing for me to threaten them with, and I can't really do much with my hands since they are behind my back and they guys by my side have ahold of my arms. I look on the floor. The only thing I can think of is stomping on their feet.

I slam my left foot on the guy to my left then quickly do the same to the guy on my right. They let go of my arms. In that moment I hit both of them in their weak spot at the same time. They both crouch down in pain as I unbuckle my seatbelt and climb my way to the front. "What the hell are you doing?!" The guy driving asked. I sit in the passengers seat.

The car is going over 80 miles per hour. I look behind me to see Grayson right on our tail. "Answer my fucking question?! What are you doing?!" He asked one more time. I look out the window. "This!" I unlock the car door and jump out.

I roll to the side of the road in pain. I hear a car screech next to me, Grayson. He quickly get out of the car and comes to pick me up. I wince in pain as he touches me as gently as he can. He sets me down in the passengers seat. "Are you okay?" He asked as he makes his way to the drivers side. I just nod my head. I look out the window to see the guys gone.

Grayson turns the car around and heads back to the laundry place. We both get out, me limping to the door. "Are you sure you're okay?" Grayson asked concern. "Yeah, I just need to walk it off. We get inside and head to the washer that was washing our clothes.

"Here, your sweatshirt is done." Grayson says handing me the sweatshirt. I put it on. It's smells nice and new. "In fact, I think all of our clothes our done." Grayson says putting all our clothes in our bags.

We head out to the car putting our bags in the trunk. I make my way to the passengers seat. Grayson gets in and starts the car. We pull out of the laundry place and continue on our journey.

Authors note
Wow, why do you think those guys want Grayson? Discuss it in the comments