Chapter 14

"Miss me already?" The guy with dreads ask. "What the hell do you want?" Grayson asked. "I think I should be asking you." The guy snaps his fingers and pints to me. Before I knew it the same two guys as last time picked me up and took me out of the car.

"Hey put her down you dicks!" Grayson says running out of the car. They put me in the passengers seat and strap me in multiple times. "Get me out of here!" I yell. I try to wiggle my way out but there's no way. "Darling, just sit back. Enjoy the ride." He says rubbing his finger down my jawline. "Go Juno go!" One of the guys in the back yells.

I look in the side mirror to see Grayson chasing after us. He's doing everything he can to rear end us, I don't know why. "Shit!" I head Juno mumble under his breath. I look on the floor to see if there's anything to unlock a couple of my seatbelts. I'm not making the mistake of jumping out of the car again. We're swerving in every direction to try and avoid cars.

"Fuck!" I say as I hit my head on the window as Juno does a sharp U turn. "Could you be a little more careful!" I yell. "Could you be a little quieter?!" He yells back. I see one of the buckles not latched all the way. "Idiots." I mumble. I pull the seat let up a little bit trying not to cause too much attention to myself.

Before I know it all my belts are unbuckled and I roll down the window. I stick the upper half of my body out the window. "HELP ME!" I yell. Cars start swerving next to us. "HELP ME THIS GUYS CRAZY!" I get pulled back in by the guy. "Sit down you little bitch!" He spits in my face.

They strap me back in as I yell out of anger. I look in the mirror to see Grayson right in our tail. Both cars are going over 90. I see Grayson speed up as he gets next to us on the passengers side. He's focused as he hits our side of the car making it become a game of bumper cars.

Both cars are swerving back and forth. Grayson turns his wheel fast as he hits the car hard, making us swerve off the road.

Flashbacks of the accident pop into my mind as I scream and close my eyes. We start to flip down a hill. If I wasn't strapped in so tight I could've got killed.

Luckily the guys were not very safe. The car is finally done flipping. I look over at the guys to see them with their eyes closed. This couldn't have been strong enough to kill them, but then again I don't know their weakness.

I see Grayson run up to the beat down car as he opens my car door. He starts in strapping me. Sweating and out of breathe he grabs my hand and starts running.

We get to the car. "Buckle up." I do as he says as he speeds off. "The police our coming."

Authors note
The book is almost over!!!! How do you feel??? I'm excited for you guys to see how it ends!!!