Chapter 10

The drive was quiet. The only sound was the radio. I look out the window to see the sun going down. "We are no where near a motel again, we have to sleep in the car, is that okay." Grayson asks. "Yeah, that's fine." I nod and smile at Grayson.

The song "Til My Heart Stops" by Too Far Moon comes on the radio again. I smile at the thought of this song and the last time it played. I look over at Grayson to him him focused on the road. "Thank you for coming after me today. I don't know what I would've done if those guys kept me." I say not taking my eyes off of Grayson. We stop at a stop light. "It's no big deal. I don't know what I would've done if I lost you." Grayson says taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

The green glow in Grayson face from the light makes him look peaceful. I study his face. I look down at his hand. I reach my hand down and grab his. I watch as my tiny hand rest on his. Not taking his eyes of the road he interlocks our fingers. I look up at him. I feel the corners of my mouth lift up as I look out the window.

Grayson pulls into an abandoned parking lot. He parks the car and turns off the engine. He slides his seat back until it can't go back anymore. Slowly he pulls my hand, trying to hint for me to come over. I climb to his seat facing him with both my legs on each side.

In that moment we are both staring deeply into each other's eyes. He comes in closer and closer. Slowly his face becomes on inches away from mine. Just in that moment he kisses me. When our lips touch I felt something I've only felt with one other person, Ethan.

Grayson pulls away from the kiss but rests his forehead on mine. "I think I'm falling for you Anna." He whispers. "I think I'm falling for you too Gray." I don't think I'm falling for him, I know.

Grayson bites his bottom lip. His gaze goes from my eyes to my lips down my body and back up to my eyes. He lifts up my sweatshirt leaving me in an old t-shirt. He leans in to kiss me again. Of course I kiss him back. The song "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran comes on the radio.

Slowly but steady we undress. And the rest in history.

Authors note
I'm well behaved I promise. Anyway half way through the book, how do you feel?