12. Adelaine

Previously on "Bleeding heart":

"I'm remembering." Cami said sounding as if she wanted to cry. 

You'll be fine, Analia. A voice in my head whispered to me.

Their coming. The voice said to me, suddenly the pain subsided and I was able to move without feeling dizzy. I stood from my spot on the pew and walked over to Davina and Cami, "Their coming." I said repeating what the voice said to me, "Who?" Cami asked worried and confused.

"The witches." 

****

The doors to the church opened and in came in a couple of witches, including Sabine, wearing black robes and chanting, "Gadyen nan Balans. Gadyen nan la foi. Se pou nou fe sa yo dwe fe." Cami was then thrown back hitting her head on the alter. When I saw that she was knocked unconscious something in me flip and I saw darkness. 

Third Person POV:

Analia was no longer herself, her body was taken over by all the magic consuming her. Analia was in a deep sleep in her mind but her body was awake and so was the dark magic her parents tried hiding from her. "No!" Shouted Davina causing the ground to rumble. Analia's arms rose up which made the witches lift up from the ground, she made an evil smirk and showed Sabine her black eyes. Sabine's eyes widened knowing exactly was happening, before Sabine could shout Analia's name Analia flipped her arms making her palms face her which caused the witches necks to snap. Analia's eyes went back to normal not wanting people to find out she wasn't herself. She roughly dropped her arms down to her side. Davina went to check on Cami while Analia tried to fight back the darkness. 

"Wake up Analia, come on, Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!" She shouted in her head,but it didn't work. Analia's now possessed body smirked at herself, she turned to Davina dropping the smirk, "Davina, we'll check on her later. Right now we have to go check on your friend, Tim." Davina looked back at her and agreed with her. Davina and Analia walked out of the church heading to the compound. The black magic was getting just what it wanted.

Revenge.

****

Davina and Analia were walking down the streets not caring who saw them because they were on a mission. Analia felt a presence following her and she couldn't have any interruptions to her plan for revenge. "Davina, I'll meet you at the compound." Davina shook her head, "No, we have to stick together." Analia sighed, "Someone is following us. I'll take care of them but you leave." Davina reluctantly walked in front of her, Analia turned around only to be met with Rebekah. 

Rebekah smiled at the pregnant witch, "Hello, little fighter." Analia gave her a smile, "Rebekah Mikaelson. How are you? God how I missed you." Rebekah scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "You're the one who left." Analia tilted her head a bit, she blinked and out came her black eyes, Rebekah took in a deep breath. "Miss me?" Rebekah looked frightened, "Adelaine." Rebekah stated. Adelaine blinked getting rid of her black eyes, "Rebekah, darling, I really did miss you. I missed the sounds of your screams when I tortured you." Rebekah was going to bite her when Adelaine held up a finger paralyzing Rebekah in her spot, "Can't have you harming my only grandchild, now can I?" Adelaine snapped her fingers and erased her memories of seeing Adelaine in Analia's body. 

Adelaine ran through a short cut and caught up with Davina, "Hey, you okay?" Davina asked her worried, Adelaine faced her with a smile, "Yup. I'm perfect actually."