19. There will be no peace

Jackson and Oliver explained everything to Hayley but I decided that my stay was not needed so I said my goodbyes and headed to the compound. Entering the compound I saw Klaus serving himself a drink and he didn't even notice me so I took this as a chance to walk away and up the stairs. When I stepped on the first stair I was caught, "Well, hello to you too." He said sarcastically. I turned around to see him give me a small smile, "Well, that's funny because I don't remember saying hello." I snapped. What the hell? Why did I just snap at him? Man this pregnancy is coming to an end and I'm just more sassy than usual.

He started to walk closer to me, "Analia-" I shook my head and started to walk up the stairs backwards, "Nope. Can't hear you walking upstairs and I don't super hearing so I can't listen that far so bye." I said rushed. Once I said that I turned around and went up to my room locking the door.

  Walking to my bed I noticed a two boxes, one big and thinner one and another small and thicker box. I walked up to it to see that there was a card on top of the boxes and it was held there with a black ribbon. Untying the ribbon I grabbed the card and took it out of the red envelope.  

To: Analia

From: Genevieve

I expect to see you at the festival tonight. I decided to get you a gift in case you needed something to use. I hope you like it. I thought that this was a really good color on you.

  With that the note ended and I set it down on my bed, setting the smaller box on the bed I grabbed the bigger and thinner box that was one the bed and decided to open it. When I opened it I looked at it with admiration, it was a white long dress with sleeves that reached up to my wrist. I took it out of the box to see that it had a slit on the right side of my leg. Setting the dress down on the bed I moved to the smaller box and when I opened it I rolled my eyes when I saw two smaller square boxes in black velvet. I grabbed one of them to see that it was a gold necklace that had a little oval that was covered in diamonds, I widened my eyes and picked up the other velvet box to see a gold charm bracelet with small golden charms, one was a paint brush another one was a baby and another that I saw was the north star. Setting the box down I finally looked at the shoes that were in the box and they were nude colored strappy wedges.  

Smiling down at the outfit one last time I decided to get ready for the event. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, curled my hair and scattered little braids around my hair. Then I did my makeup and when I was done I finally put on the outfit and shoes, at first I was scared but they weren't that high so I was fine. Grabbing my back coat I put it on and walked out my room, walking down the stairs I saw Elijah fixing his sleeve from his suit. He turned to the stairs, "Miss Analia the festival is about to begin so if you don't mind-" He shouted while turning towards the stairs. He saw me and he smiled a little, "Were you seriously going to rush me?" I asked my descending the last few steps.

  He chuckled and shook his head, "No. I would never." He lied. He held out his arm and I gladly took. "Shall we?" I nodded my head and gave him a small smile, "We shall." We both made our way out of the compound and onto the streets of the French Quarter.  

  Music was playing loudly and the witches were marching in front of The Harvest Girls who were being carried in thrones. I smiled when I saw Davina who was waving with a big smile on her face. I let go of Elijah arm and turned to face him, "I'm gonna go get a closer look at Davina. I'll see ya later." With that i started walking and marching with the crowd. Soon the thrones were set down in front of a stage and the three Harvest Girls stood on the stage, Genevieve soon joining them.