5. I've got you love

I haven't talked to Klaus ever since the party, it's not that I don't plan too it's just that I haven't really had a reason to. I haven't even gone over to the house to get clothes cause Marcel decided to buy me new clothes so I can keep here in case I need another get away. Which I would most likely need living in a house with the Mikaelson's. 

I decided to get up early to see the sunrise because I thought it would give me a little bit of hope that today would be a good day full of fun and laughter and no drama. I sat on the balcony railing from my room and watched the sunrise giving the sky a beautiful collage of colors. The colors were such happy colors and they danced around each other like lyrical dancers. I closed my eyes letting the nice warm feeling touch my face. When I opened my eyes I jumped a little and almost fell because I was so close to Klaus. But lucky for me he was there to catch me before I fell to my doom. He took me off of the railing and took me back inside my room. He closed my balcony doors while I sat on my bed, he turned around looking furious, "Do you have a death wish or something?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Or something." I answered vaguely. "I am trying to honor Elijah's promise-" "Really. If you wanted to honor Elijah's promise you wouldn't have used me in your plan to gain Marcel's trust." I scoffed at him getting up in his face. I backed away and ran my hand through my hair pulling at it in frustration. 

I heard Klaus sigh behind me, "I didn't come here to argue with you I just came to tell you that I expect you to come back home tonight." Sighing I turned to tell him that I was most likely going to but by the time I fully turned he was gone and my balcony doors were open again. I walked out onto my balcony trying to look for him on the streets but I never caught sight of him. I went back in my room to get dressed because I can not stand being in pajamas all day. When I finished getting dressed I walked back into my room to find Marcel sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes at him, "Is this going to be a daily thing?" I said putting on my Chuck Taylors. "Well good morning to you too." I finished tying my shoes and made my way over to him to give him a good  morning hug. When I pulled away I grabbed my bag and made my way out the door and down the stairs ready to leave the compound. I reached the gates and two vampires  stood in my way again and it was the two girl from last time. I rolled my eyes and turned around knowing Marcel would be standing their. He stood there seriously with his hands folded across his arms. "Sorry A. can't let you leave." I widened my eyes at him in confusion, "Why not?" I spat at him. "Cause the witches will be crawling around this place since it's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. And I can't let them get their hands on you." I rolled my eyes at the stupid reason he gave me, "I can take care of myself and I'm going to go see someone." I didn't want to say Klaus because then I knew that he would want to take me or he would want vampires to follow my every move. "Who?" He said narrowing his eyes at me, I narrowed my eyes back at him and answered his question, "My dead boyfriend Elliot." His face fell into a blank one and I didn't know why. I mean he didn't even know him, he knew of him but he didn't know his name. Marcel changed his face back into his usual smirk. 

"You are in house arrest for tonight." He said clasping his hands together. He looked at the two vampires and nodded his head sternly at them, "Take her up to her room." He demanded them, I widened my eyes at him, "What?!" I tried to walk out the gate but I was grabbed by my arms. I tried to free out of their grasps but I just couldn't. I turned my head as much as I could to see Marcel walk out the gate without looking twice at me. I called his name out over and over again but he just acted as if I didn't exist. The vampires sat me down on my bed and walked out guarding my room. I stood up and threw my bag on my bed frustrated. I can't believe that he's treating me like a prisoner. I was so mad that the candles that were set all around my room lit up with a big flame. I looked at the flame and it vanished two seconds later.