PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Okay, I am going to start off by saying that I am a horrible person because I haven't updated in forever. It's just school is kicking my ass right now and it's my Junior year so I really have to work super duper hard this year. Also I'm going to be a hundred percent honest with you guys, I don't really like season 2 of the Originals. I liked the whole concept of it and I love the idea but for some reason it wasn't my cup of tea. That is the reason why I am having such writers block and why I'm having such a hard time updating. So I'm trying to get through this season really fast which means I will be skipping a few episodes which for right now are episodes 6 (Wheel inside the Wheel) and 7(Chasing the Devil's tail) which means I will be skipping straight to episode 8(The Brothers that Care Forget), but don't worry I will explain the other two episodes a little bit and explain more about what's happening to Analia. For some reason when I was watching the episodes (6 and 7) for the first time ever in my life I didn't really find those to be really interesting to me personally. And then when I started re watching it to see how I could fit Analia in it it just didn't make much sense to me. And I SWEAR to you that I tried writing those episodes like four times but then when I went back to look over and publish I didn't like how it turned out so I rewrote and rewrote but I was never satisfied. So I'm sorry if you were looking forward to those episodes, but I will not be writing them. I hope you all understand and I love you all so so much. 

Also can we just take a minute to appreciate that I have 2.2k reads through out the whole book! That may not seem like a lot to other people but it means something to me! When I started this I thought I was not really good at writing (Which I'm not. I still suck.) and I would probably get like maybe 90 reads but I didn't and I'm soooo happy and thankful. Honestly I don't appreciate you guys enough and I'm so sorry for that I really am! But I love you all so so so much! Thank You!

Also if you guys watch Teen Wolf and are interested in reading a Liam Dunbar fic I just published a story called "The Hunt." Please check it out! I suck at descriptions so don't judge it right away because of the description.