* 4 *

"Besides they were my responsibility." I heard Klaus finish off as I walked in the room seeing only him and Rebekah. I leaned against the doorframe of the room and asked, "What or who was your responsibility?" Klaus, who was only facing Rebekah, turned to face me as I had now inserted myself into the conversation.

Klaus gave me his devilish smirk, "Oh you know, burning the vampires that attacked the helpless, pregnant girl who's carrying my child." He said, referring to Hayley. Apparently while I wasn't home a group of vampires tried to attack Hayley since there is a no werewolf in town rule. I should probably try to talk to Marcel about that but I don't want to make things worse. Before things could get really bad for Hayley, Rebekah showed up and killed the group of vampires. I nodded my head taking in what he said, "Hmm so a regular Friday night for you." I commented. He rolled his eyes at me and walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Ha ha very funny." He said, trying to hide his amused tone.

Rebekah smacked her lips and gave her older brother a sarcastic smile, "Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Klaus and I both let out a soft chuckle at Rebekah saying the phrase 'bun in her oven,' I don't know if it had to do with the accent or what but it just didn't seem like that phrase would come out of Rebekah Mikalesons mouth.

Hayley then walked in with a big book in her arms, "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." She said, referring to herself.

"Well, that depends on what you mean, luv-my plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus responded, trying to strike a nerve in Rebekah. From what I've been told from Klaus, and Rebekah herself, she was in love with the idea of love. Klaus thought she was foolish to seek something out as mundane as love especially with their supernatural circumstances, but I thought the opposite. I thought it was quite sweet how now matter everything going on around her and no matter her supernatural status she still hopes to find someone who loves her for who she is.

The blonde Original gave her older brother a tight lipped smile and threw a paint brush at him with her vampire speed due to his comment about her love life. In the blink of an eye Klaus removed his arm from around my shoulders and caught the paintbrush in his hand. No matter how many times I've seen it, I don't think I'll ever get over how fast vampires are able to move.

"I think she means the plan to rescue Elijah, you know...the good brother." I spoke up and gave Klaus a playful smile. He simply glared at me due to my good brother comment. It is so fun and easy to mess with him, I would do it all day if I could.

"Yes, thank you Analia, the brother who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." Hayley said, making sure to emphasize the last part towards Klaus.

"In the front, if we're being specific." responded Klaus. I shoved Klaus' shoulder and shook my head at him, "Not the time." At this moment Hayley is a pregnant woman with a bunch of hormones and is stressed about Elijah and her safety. Not only is she a pregnant woman but she's a pregnant werewolf and everyone knows werewolves can be a bit temperamental.

Hayley rolled her eyes at the Original Hybrid and continued to scold the two siblings, "You two said that you would find a way to get him back. So is there a plan or not?"

With a heavy sigh Klaus walked over to the other part of the room and sat down at his desk propping his feet onto the table, "Firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community in the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless." This family really has a really weird way of showing their friendliness.