2.7

Days passed and Klaus ended up finding Elijah in a mausoleum held captive by Esther.  Hayley, Marcel, Jackson and I looked for Oliver to help save his life, but sadly he died due to a spell that was cast on him by Finn Mikaelson. Finn Mikaelson was taking possession in a witch named Vincent and he was currently obsessed with Camille. Since he was so obsessed with her we made a plan to kidnap him while Klaus went on a hunt for a cure for the sleeping Elijah with his real father. Klaus ended up killing his father in the end and the plan we came up with ended up working. Also during this time I found out that Kaleb was actually Kol Mikaelson. It's a lot to process, I know, but that's not all. It turns out that Marcel has had a couple of his guys keeping an eye on Adelaine ever since she left New Orleans and apparently she is slowly moving closer and closer back here. I would be freaking out by now, but after what happened when I thought Klaus died I just need answers and she might be the only one to actually have them. 

I walked into the dining area to see a bleeding Finn and a pacing Kol. Looking at the table I saw that it was a mess meaning that the breakfast got out of hand. Kol gave me a slight smirk, "Analia, you mind letting me out of these?" I took a strawberry from the table and took a bite out of it, "Why would I?" 

He chuckled softly, "Because you use to like me before." 

I dropped the fruit on the table and dusted my hands off, "That was before I knew who you really were. Now that I know who you are I need to make sure that you don't hurt Davina and to do that is to let Klaus do what he needs to do." 

Kol shook his head and took steps closer to me, "I would never hurt her. You have to believe me. Listen to my heartbeat and see if I'm lying." Listening into his heartbeat I could tell that he wasn't lying. With every word he said his heartbeat was nice and steady. Before I could say anything else Klaus walked into the room with an evil smile on his face. 

"Gentlemen, I apologize for keeping you waiting. Good news is I've returned with an old friend, someone who wants to say hello." Klaus said. 

I furrowed my eyes in confusion until I saw a smiling Marcel walk into the room. Just seeing him with a big smile on his face I knew that this wasn't going to be good. 

"Hello. How's it going, fellas?" Marcel greeted. 

"Oh, you again. You ever get bored of being bullied by my brother?" Kol sassed. I elbowed him in the side telling him to shut up. 

The two older vampires in front of me laughed lightly. Marcel started to take his jacket off, "Oh, I volunteered for this." 

"Did you?" 

"Yeah, the way I see it, you have it coming. First you mess with Davina." Marcel said shoving Kol back by pushing him on the chest, "Now I hear you wanna drag Rebekah into all this. Uh-uh. Not happening." 

I widened my eyes and faced the youngest Original vampire, "You want to bring Rebekah into all this?" He shook his head and held up his hands in surrender, "Now listen-" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and sped him to the wall of the stairs pushing him against them roughly, "You leave Rebekah out of this." I hissed. 

"I'd prefer you both join me against our mother. But I'll happily settle for one or the other. Either way, if you continue to defy me you lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture. So..which is it to be?" Klaus finished with a devilish smile. The men stayed quiet so I pushed Kol to Marcel roughly, "Do what you need to do." Kol widened his eyes while Marcel smiled with joy.