2.1

I zipped up the zipper from my ankle boots and was putting on my leather jacket when I heard noise coming from the room next door. Rushing out of my room I walked over to see Elijah taking apart the crib after he boxed up all the baby toys, "What the hell are you doing?" I asked with anger lacing my voice. He didn't glance at me he just kept taking the crib apart, "Good afternoon. Sleep well?" I scoffed and ripped the strip of wood from his hand, "No, I didn't. Now get the hell out." I demanded him. He ignored me and went back to packing up other things. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and crossed his arms, "You need to take all of this down. We all let you mourn for as long as you needed to, but it's been months and this is ridiculous." I scoffed and dropped the wood on the floor, "What I find ridiculous is how you are trying to come and boss me around since you can't boss around your own girlfriend anymore." He sighed heavily with anger, "Analia, you have killed people due to your mourning and I was able to set that aside but Klaus needs you and you need him. You moved out of his room and you stay in your room all day until night fall so you can kill." "I don't kill innocent people Elijah, I kill witches. Did you forget why? I kill them because they are the one's who killed my daughter, and now I am a vampire for some stupid reason which means I don't have my magic, that is why I kill them, Elijah." I said through gritted teeth. "Analia-" "Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled at him. He has no right to come and tell me to stop mourning the loss of my daughter, when he losses his first child then I want him to come and talk me.

He grabbed his jacket from his suit and walked out the door, I looked around the room and just imagined how it would be like if she was still alive and here with me. I grabbed one of the blankets that were in the disassembled crib and hugged it as if my life depended on it. Instead of sobbing anger came over me and I kicked the crib with all of the force I had and it broke into piece. I'm gonna kill everyone and everything that took part in the plan to kill my daughter, I don't care who they are all I know is that they're dead.

*****

I was heading out of the compound to head to the bar when Elijah stopped right in front of me, "What do you want Elijah?" I asked annoyed. "I want to give you what you always wanted..revenge on the Guerrera's." He said with a small smirk playing on his lips. I didn't even have to think about it, "What's the plan?" He lead me into the Dining room where Hayley was standing leaning on a chair, she saw me and gave me a faint smile, Klaus on the other hand gave me a quick glance then looked away, "We're taking the twelve original rings. Now four sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers. One on Oliver one on Francesca. Three with the home security detail and the rest scattered amongst lackeys." Elijah said explaining who to go after to get the rings, "Each ring is distinguishable by its setting. Gauche, like those who wear them."

"If they think they can get their hands on the stake, they will come for me when I am weak. Each ring we retrieve will strengthen me, but I will still be at a disadvantage." Klaus said as he sat up in his chair, "Ergo, any hope for our success depends entirely upon our working together." Elijah said as he looked at both Hayley and myself. I rolled my eyes at how annoyed I was about the same conversation over and over again, "The three of you can no longer afford to retreat to separate corners." I groaned in annoyance while Klaus sighed and stood up, "This is our fight. You ready for battle, ladies?" We looked him straight in the eyes, "Just promise me Francesca doesn't come out of this alive." Hayley said, "I will serve her head to you on a silver platter...little wolf." He directed to Hayley. Elijah mumbled something and then left the room soon after Hayley left leaving only Klaus and I.

We both stood in silence to stubborn to talk first, "Analia-" "If you're going to tell me to stop mourning, don't." He shook his head and slowly walked over to me, "I wanted to tell you to be careful tonight. If anything happens to you I swear to-" "I'll be fine Klaus. But one thing before I leave." He looked me in the eyes, "Anything." "Francesca is mine." I said through gritted teeth. He nodded his head, "It shall be done." I nodded my head taking in the information, he then placed both hands on my cheeks and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head. He pulled away and when he did I gave him a smirk, "Time to kill some wolves."