25. Hi, I'm Analia

"To my perfect baby, I'm taking this time to write to you and tell you that you have brought me so much joy--"

Analia let out a scream of pain because she knew she was dying, "Cover her with a sheet! Hold her legs up!" Adelaine ordered as she stopped cutting open Analia's stomach. Analia shook her head weakly and started to sob.

"I don't know when your dad will come back to New Orleans, but when he does I'm sure he'll love you as much as I do. But if it's going to be me and you I want to promise you something--"

The doors to the church opened revealing an angry Klaus, Analia turned her head to see that there might be hope for her and her baby now that he was here. A man charged towards Klaus but Klaus ripped him apart and kept marching to the two girls in his life and the witches hurting them. Monique and the other Harvest girl lifted their hands and started to chant causing Klaus to be lifted up into the air and paralyzed to the wall. Analia moved her head to face him and let out more tears.

"You're going to have a safe place to live, family and friends that love you endlessly and will do anything for you, but most important you will have me with you for the rest of your life. I love you my baby."

Analia looked in front of her to see that Adelaine had grabbed her opal ring and was placing it back on her finger. The old witch came up to Analia and started to run her fingers through Analia's sweaty hair, "I'm sorry." She whispered. The pregnant witch spat in her face and gave Adelaine a disgusted look, "Go to hell." She said through gritted teeth. Adelaine wiped off the spit and looked angrily towards her granddaughter, "This is gonna hurt like a bitch." She went over to her stomach and wiped the knife getting ready to cut open her stomach to takeout the baby. Adelaine brought the knife to Analia's lower stomach and cut straight across causing Analia to cry out in pain, "Ahh!" The more Analia cried and screamed the more blood she lost. Adelaine then did her work at trying to take out the baby.

"I WILL BRING HELL TO YOUR DOORSTEP!" Klaus threatened all the witches. Hayley was screaming in pain since she was having a natural birth.

"I WILL BATHE IN RIVERS OF YOUR BLOOD!" Klaus threatened them once again. Adelaine then felt the baby and slowly and gently pulled it out, Analia was crying out in pain because she felt every single small move inside her, "YOU WILL DIE SCREAMING!" Klaus shouted as he saw his love in pain along with Hayley. Adelaine finally had the baby in her hands and Analia finally let out a breath of relief, "You have a beautiful baby girl." Adelaine said as another witch cut the cord. Analia lifted her head weakly and smiled at her perfect and healthy baby, "Can I-can I hold her?" Analia asked wanting to hold her one and only daughter, Adelaine wrapped the baby in a blanket and saw that Hayley had her baby in her hands. Analia looked at her confused then looked over at Hayley to see that Monique slit Hayley's throat, "NO!" Both Analia and Klaus shouted.

Monique laid her lifeless body down then looked to Analia, "You will die the same way as your parents." Analia shook her head and pleaded to them not to do it, "Please, please no-" All of the witches except for Genevieve and Adelaine raised their hands and started to chant. Blood started to come out of her eyes, nose and ears, "No! PLEASE NOOOO!" Analia cried out in pain. Blood started to pour out of Analia's mouth and she started to choke on her own blood. Her lungs filled with blood and she couldn't breath anymore. Her lifeless body hit the ground with a thud, "NOO!" Cried out Klaus. Klaus start screaming but his neck was snapped by Monique as the witches walked out with the two babies. Leaving the lifeless bodies of the two mothers.