8. ANALIA, RUN!

I fluttered my eyes open to see that my hands were tied together by a zip tie. I looked at my surroundings to see that I was in the trunk of a car and I was not alone, "Hayley?" I whispered not wanting to let the kidnapper know that I was up yet. I tried to shake her awake but she just wouldn't budge, I came to a realization that I was probably going to need to do something that I will regret. Curling my hands into fist, the best I can, I swung and hit Hayley's cheek. She awoke with a slight jolt and I sighed in relief, "Oh thank god." She looked at her surroundings then back at me, "What the hell?" She whispered to me with confusion and fright, I shushed her and we both laid back down. Looking at us I saw that I was closest to the trunk door and window so I could break the glass, I positioned myself a little better and kicked at the window. It didn't do anything just left a shoe mark, I looked at Hayley and she nodded at me, we both pulled back our leg as much as we could and kicked the window which caused it to shatter.

The driver stopped the car roughly and I fell back on my side. The kidnapper took off the window from the car and opened the trunk, Hayley and I both tried to kick him but he caught both of our ankles, "Seriously?" He said angrily, "Tyler?" Hayley asked surprised, the guy, who I'm guessing is now named Tyler, dropped my ankle. I looked at Hayley with narrowed eyes, "Friend of yours?" She didn't get to answer me because Tyler interrupted, "You guys don't want to fight me, Hayley. You guys know you can't beat a hybrid." He zip tied Hayley's legs and she tried to kick him but failed I saw this as my chance, I swung my leg and hit Tyler's jaw. He looked at me and fixed his jaw, "Witches are a pain in the ass." he said before putting a cloth over my face, again I smelled the nasty chemicals that made me dizzy. He removed the cloth and I was still conscious but I knew I wasn't going to be for long, "Let us go, you backstabbing, half-breed piece of sh--" "Shut Up!" I barely heard them yell at each other, I felt my body being lifted and my head felt as if it was hanging off of a bed then I was unconscious. 

I sat up abruptly and hit my head on something hard, "Ow." I said simply.  I tried to bring my left hand up to my head but I couldn't bring it up off the floor. I opened my eyes trying to focus my eyes on my hand, only to see that I was zip tied to a small portable fire pit. I looked away from my hand to see Hayley rubbing her forehead as well, "Did I hit you? I'm sorry." I said sincerely. She chuckled and moved her hand, "Yeah, but at least you didn't get us into this mess." She said extremely annoyed. I nodded my head, "True." I tried to pull my small wrist out of the zip tie but sadly it wasn't working. I gave up but then decided that I could use magic to break myself free, I held my other hand out but when I tried to do the spell my head started to hurt uncontrollably, I stopped the spell and held my head with my one hand that wasn't tied down, "What the hell?" I asked wanting the pain to go away, "Tyler, found some herb that could stop a witch from doing magic he put it in the chloroform he used on you." I grunted because the pain was getting a little worse, "How on earth do you know that?" She sighed, "The idiot himself told me so." 

Just then Tyler himself walks into the little cabin we were in, "Speak of the devil." I mumbled to myself. 

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately, protecting me like it instinctively knows that I'm a part of its pack." Hayley started to explain to Tyler while Tyler started to set a few things up, "You're a hybrid. You can turn into a wolf whenever you want. Was it you?" She asked wanting answers. I on the other hand just wanted the pain to go away. 

Tyler shook his head, "No, but you're right. Only hybrids can control when they change, and I'm the only one left besides Klaus, which is why were here." He said answering her question but also giving out more information that no one wanted to hear, "Well, why am I hear?" I asked with narrowed eyes, "Because you princess are just some extra leverage." I rolled my eyes at the lame nickname. Come on if you're going to give me a nickname give me a unique one at least.