2.6

I woke with a gasp. Sitting up I started to cough like crazy trying to catch my breath. Looking around it looked like I was in an abandoned warehouse of some sort. I felt soft and caring hands on my shoulders, "Hey, hey, Analia. Breath." Cami said as she was looking me in the eye trying to help me catch my breath. Finally catching my breath I could see Cami had blood on her neck, "Cami, what happened?" Before she could respond a blood covered Mikael walked in, "You're up." I got up off the floor and stood protectively in front of Cami, "Let us go." He chuckled humorlessly at me, "You are here because Klaus has grown fond of both of you. Once he arrives I will kill him and the both of you." He started walking closer to us, " Stay away from Cami." He sped over to me and threw me to the wall across the room.

My body fell to the floor weakly. I lifted my head to see Mikael holding Cami by her arms. He was saying something to her but I couldn't hear in because all I could hear was ringing. I was wobbly trying to stand, "Ahh!" Cami was screaming out in pain as Mikael fed on her. I fed over to Mikael and pushed him away from her. Before she could hit the floor I caught her. I was going to speed out of here but I felt something go through my stomach. Dropping her I placed my hands on the wood sticking out of me. With all the strength I had I pulled it out and dropped it to the floor. I turned to face Mikael and fight him but he placed the stake in front of my heart, "You can not defeat me, foolish girl." Without removing the stake he picked Cami up by her hair.

He forced Cami to stand and held the blade to her neck as he held the stake to my heart. Klaus came into view holding a makeshift stake in his hands, "You're gonna pay for hurting them." Klaus threatened Mikael. Mikael let Cami fall to the floor. He started to push the stake closer to my skin almost letting it break skin. I let out a whimper of pain Klaus took a protective step closer, "Oh, how sweet. The cur whines for it's bitch. I'll make sure to rip her heart out right in front of your eyes just before you burn." Mikael started to push in the stake slower and I let out a scream of pain. Klaus charged at Mikael tackling him as I fell to the floor next to Cami. Swiftly, they both got up.

I got closer to Cami and bit into my wrist placing it on her lips, "Come on, Cami. Drink." Glancing up at the two men fighting I saw that Mikael was going to stake Klaus in the heart. I looked back at Cami and gave her and apologetic look, "I'll be right back." I sped over to them and grabbed Mikael by the back of his head and smashed it into the wall in front of him. This gave Klaus the opportunity to twist his fathers arm and punch him in the gut. He tried to stand steady on his feet but Klaus tackled him causing them both to go flying into the wall.

I rushed back over to Cami to see her trying to get up, "I've got you. I've got you." I was going to help her out of here when Klaus threw Mikael into the room once again and pinning him to the floor. He was twisting the stake to touch his fathers heart, "Not as weak as you remember, am I?" Klaus was going to plunge the stake into his heart but Mikael threw the blade at me. Before I had time to react Klaus stood in front of me holding the blade mere inches in front of my heart.

Mikael rushed over to us and broke Klaus' hand. In a flash he grabbed the white oak stake and punctured it into Klaus' heart. The world around me seemed to slow down Cami ran up to them but Mikael slapped her causing her to fall and roll away from him. The world was slowing down as I saw Klaus fall to the floor, I locked eyes with him as I saw him turn grey and desiccate. As his eyes closed I felt every part of me shatter, but instead of my body going numb I felt rage. My finger tips started to tingle but then it went all over my body, "NO!" Was all I could manage to scream. As I did so the windows shattered and flew all around the room.

Shocked as to what just happened I tried to catch my breath. I looked down at my hands and I could still feel the tingle on the palm of my hands. Mikael pulled out a shard of glass from his side and then sped over to me piercing a large shard of glass into my stomach. I fell to the floor to weak to try and pull it out. Mikael turned back to Klaus, "Why aren't you burning?" He said in anger.