23. You lost and I won

Third Persons Pov:

Hayley and Analia woke up with a gasp, side by side on the two tables. They both looked around in shock only to see that the familiar room was completely empty. Suddenly an older man walked into the room, Hayley scooted closer to Analia, "Who are you?" The pregnant werewolf asked trembling. They both got off the tables to get away from the mysterious man. He had a smirk on his face, "I suppose...I'm family." The two girls had confused expressions on their faces.

Genevieve was dabbing a wet cloth on both of their foreheads, Klaus grew impatient and bit into his wrist feeding the blood to Hayley, the mother of his child "Come on." He said waiting for her just to wake up. Nothing happened, "She's still not breathing." Elijah said with worry. "It's not working." Elijah grabbed a wooden chair and smashed it against the wall in frustration. Adelaine grabbed an empty cup and held it up to Klaus. She wanted Klaus to fill it with his blood so she could feed it to Analia. Klaus looked at the cup then at Analia, he thought about what she would want and he knew that it wasn't his blood, "Come on now. What are you waiting for?" Adelaine said confused as to why he was waiting so long, "She wouldn't want it-" "I don't care what she wants at this point. I need to save my granddaughter." Adelaine said as she rose her voice at him. Klaus shook his head, "Even if she did want it, it wouldn't work." He said with a sigh. Adelaine pulled back the cup and threw it at the wall in frustration.

They backed away form him slowly, "I assume my reputation precedes me." He said slowly walking closer to the two girls. Analia shook her head, "This is a nightmare. I'm dreaming." She said as she placed a hand on her forehead trying to think of a rational reason to all of this. Analia then couldn't hear anything and she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, "Ahh Ahh." She shouted in pain as she fell to the floor and shut her eyes in pain. Suddenly the pain stopped and when she opened her eyes once again she saw that she was all alone in an unfamiliar place. She slowly stood up and turned in a full circle trying to see if she saw anything that could help her remember. All she saw was trees and greens, "Analia?" She turned around to see the beautiful familiar face of her mother. Analia's voice got stuck in her throat, "Mom?" She croaked as she tried to hold back sobs. The lady smiled with tears in her eyes and nodded her head, Analia smiled with tears in her eyes. She ran to her mom and gave her a tight embrace, "Mom!" Analia sobbed on her shoulder. "I'm here baby girl, I'm here." Her mom said as she stroked her hair soothing her.

Genevieve and Adelaine were holding hands and chanting for a while but to no result, "That's it. I'm taking her to a real doctor." Elijah said as he was about to carry her. "If you move her or Analia, our spell with break." Adelaine snapped at Elijah. He looked at Genevieve, Genevieve nodded her head, "If we break the spell there wont be enough time to take anyone to the hospital." "Will the babies survive if delivered now? I'll rip them out myself." Klaus said marching over to the unconscious pregnant women on the table. "They will bleed to death." Genevieve said sternly. "I won't lose Analia or those babies." Klaus said his voice breaking a bit as he had his eyes on the lifeless body of Analia. "We won't lose anyone." Elijah said reassuring him. Genevieve and Adelaine started chanting once again and as they were chanting they saw flashes of Monique chanting and sticking a pin in two voodoo dolls. They both gasped and opened their eyes, "We know what to do." Adelaine said. The Mikaelson brothers looked over at them, "Get my bag--the gris-gris pouch. Now!" Genevieve demanded.

Analia pulled away confused as to why she was seeing her dead mother all of a sudden, "W-why are you here?" She looked at Analia and turned away to look at the view of the lake, "We need to talk about your poor choices." Analia scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "Wha-what do you mean poor choices?" Her mother scoffed and turned to look at Analia, "For one you decided to have a baby at such a young age, second you socialize with vampires, and third you let you and your baby die at the hands of those filthy animals." Analia shook her head and was about to cry when she realized something, "My mother would never speak to me like that, Agnes." The women who looked like her mother smiled and then turned into Agnes, "Smart girl." She lifted her hand and threw her into the lake. Analia stood up and started to chant but when she did she started to bleed out of her eyes, nose, mouth and ears, she stopped and looked at a smirking Agnes, "You're in my world now, sweetheart."