Chapter 2

It's been a few months after Takuto and Ranmaru started dating, while Tenma and Kyosuke have been dating for about three weeks already. Everything was going pretty well with the couples, the four were very happy with their relationship, although none of their friends or teammates knew of their relationship since they didn't tell anyone, they could easily tell that there has been a change in the relationship of the four.

Takuto was at the music room playing the piano just relaxing when a hand came to his shoulders he turned to see it was Kyosuke telling him that they're boyfriends were looking for them and Takuto nodded his head and they started heading towards the gate of the school. It was already afternoon and there wasn't much any student in the hallway, and yet they're shoulders and hand were bumping with each other.

They were going down the stairs when Takuto slip and he closed his eyes bracing himself, when he felt someone wrapped their arms around his waist he turned around to see Kyosuke. They were just standing for a while just staring at each other and before they knew it they were kissing each other already. They didn't know who started it they only knew how different their kiss's are from their boyfriends.

They should have stopped right there and then but they didn't, they didn't stop, they couldn't stop. It was like an addictive drug so forbidden yet so tempting, guess it's because it's their first time knowing a different kiss other than their boyfriends. Kyosuke and Tenma's kiss were those of gentle, sweet, and kind, while Takuto and Ranmaru's kiss were those of innocent, shy, and slow. But they're kiss, they're kiss were rough, demanding, and.... intoxicating.

Since then on without their boyfriends knowing they secretly had a relationship behind their back. A deadly secret that no one knows, a secret relationship that could destroy their relationship in the future. A secret that they would regret for the rest of their life.

Both knew that they shouldn't do it, that they should stop while they still can before it's too late.

Just like any other day practice was done an hour ago and everyone went home already except for the two players, Tenma and Ranmaru since the latter asked on how to strengthen his defense skill even though he's a midfielder.

Kyosuke and Takuto just got finished taking a bath and were now changing clothes, once they were done they started kissing each other passionately while their lovers were still practicing again. The two were so focused on their kiss that they didn't hear the door opened, until they heard a noise both look up to see Ranmaru standing looking at them with a painful and disbelief expression.

"Ranmaru?!" Takuto shouted pushing Kyosuke off of him, looking guiltily at his boyfriend.

"Tenma!? Was that Tenma?!" Kyosuke exclaimed worriedly, running off to catch up to his boyfriend.

Ranmaru just shook his head looking at them disappointingly and run away too.

"Ranmaru wait!-" but Ranmaru didn't hear anything anymore as he got farther away.

A few days passed and both Ranmaru and Tenma didn't attend school, both Kyosuke and Takuto were very worried they knew that if they didn't fix it soon.... they do not want that to happen.

They knew it, they knew that this would happen they could have stopped it anytime and yet they didn't.

Now they'll regret it for the rest of their life.

____________________________________

Yes! I've published it! It took me long enough!

Sorry my dear readersyou must've waited for this chapter, well here it is! Hope you enjoy it!