Chapter 9

Guys, there will be some O.C's here ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Monday morning already and Ranmaru was cooking breakfast while Tenma went to the rooms of their children to wake them up. Once done Tenma went to the kitchen to help Ranmaru on preparing. After a few seconds Momoi and Taichi came down, a little bit sleepy.

"Good morning sleepy heads" Ranmaru greeted, while preparing the plates on the table.

"Good morning Taichi Momoi" Tenma greeted, looking down at them and smiling.

"Good morning papa's" they greeted to their parents, Momoi was still holding her teddy bear and Taichi was rubbing his eyes.

After the two children were settled in their seats Tenma and Ranmaru started to put food on their children's plate. After they were done eating, Tenma tucked the children into the car, while Ranmaru was in the driving seat.

"You guys alright there?" Ranmaru asked looking one last time to them.

"Hai!" after that answer Ranmaru turned his back on them and started the car.

"See you later guys!" Tenma and Ranmaru shouted as the two children came out of the car in front of their school.

"See you later papa/uncle!" the children shouted back waving at them. And the two rode away from the school.

"Good luck on your next game, Tenma" Ranmaru said, looking confidently as Tenma came out of the car and just nodded his head in understanding.

"Yeah I will" Tenma said in a determined voice.

"Bye Tenma see you later" Ranmaru said to Tenma.

"Hai!" Tenma agreed and Ranmaru drove away towards his school.

.......................... TIME SKIP...........................

"Bye Ranmaru-sensei!" a crowd of children shouted as their parents came to pick them up.

"Good bye everyone get home safely!" Ranmaru shouted back waving at them.

As everyone disappeared from his sight he turned to the side to see one child playing alone in the sand.

"Sigh... playing alone again Kuromi? Didn't I tell you to make friends with your classmates?" Ranmaru asked, walking toward the little girl.

"I don't want to Ranmaru-sensei!" the child whined, before Ranmaru could say anything someone called on the little girl.

"Kuromi!" a man's voice shouted, they turned and saw a man standing in front of the gate of the school.

"Father!" Kuromi shouted running towards him, the man bend to catch his daughter as she jumped on him and stood up carrying her in his arms.

"Hello my little angel how was your day?" Mr. June Wakanashi asked at his daughter.

"Fun" Kuromi answered smiling at his father but with no emotion and Ranmaru sighed knowing that the little girl was lying.

"Really? That's great!" June exclaimed even though he knew that his daughter was lying. Ranmaru walked up to the two making his presence known to the father.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Wakanashi" Ranmaru greeted smiling at him and the latter smiled back.

"Good afternoon too, Ranmaru-sensei" June greeted.

"Can I have a moment with you?" Ranmaru said looking at Kuromi and June nodded in understanding. He went to the car and put Kuromi inside and went back towards Ranmaru.

"This is about my daughter isn't it?" June stated worriedly.

"Yes, she hasn't been active lately some of her classmates want to befriend her but are too afraid because of the awkwardness when they talk to her and I'm are starting to get worried, I'm also starting to notice that she's starting to avoid everyone" Ranmaru said honestly looking to the car where Kuromi is.

"I'm sorry I know I'm neglecting my job as a parent to her. I mean she's usually with her mother at morning and night till I come back home. But now, since Megumi is dead she's really been depressed lately" June confessed guiltily.

Ranmaru looked at him sadly, feeling sympathy at the man. He himself knows how hard it is to take care of a child alone, especially when he's working hard for Momoi's sake.

"Tell me do you know soccer?" Ranmaru asked looking at him.

"Soccer? Yes a little bit" June answered a bit confused.

"Well you see there's going to be a game this weekend and if you're free why don't you and Kuromi watch it?" Ranmaru suggested.

"A soccer game?" June asked curiously.

"Yeah you know as a sort of bonding time with your daughter since I'm sure you're a very busy person" Ranmaru said.

"That's a great idea thank you, Ranmaru-sensei" thanked smiling at him.

"Anything for the sake of my students they're like my children anyway" Ranmaru said smiling up at the man.

"I can tell, Kuromi is really fond of you, you know. Every time she talks she tells me how nice, kind, and friendly you are to them" June stated smiling thankfully at Ranmaru who blushed at the compliments and very happy that one of her students thinks of him like that.

"Really? I'm just glad that I was able to help a student of mine that's all" Ranmaru stated honestly looking worried at Kuromi.

"I know, sigh....Anyway again I thank you Ranmaru-sensei" June said gratefully, since the sun is setting down.

"You're welcome" Ranmaru said smiling at him, glad to help his student.

"Well, I better go now, good bye" June said and started heading to his car.

Once the car was out of sight Ranmaru started walking towards his car and drove through Momoi's and Taichi's school to pick them up.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait you guys

Life's been pretty hectic and busy I couldn't focus too much on writing

Also I split this chapter into two since it was a long chapter

Anyway hope you like the new chapter!