Chapter 7

You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect it'

--------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

It was Graduation day everyone was in front of the gym, where the graduation just took place. Ranmaru, Takuto, and other third years were being congratulated by their teachers, parents and friends.

It's been a year already, Ranmaru and Masaki's relationship was getting stronger, Ranmaru's feeling's for Masaki were starting to bloom while Tenma's love for Taiyou were getting stronger as each day pass by. For the past one year the fours bond with each other just gotten stronger, Ranmaru treated Taiyou and Tenma as if they were his little brother and always advise them when they're in trouble and helps them in any way he can, Tenma and Ranmaru formed a sibling relationship whenever one of them is in need of advice or trouble they asked each other on what to do, Taiyou and Masaki became each other's best friend always protecting the other two from dangerous wolves -I mean boys.

Meanwhile Takuto and Kyosuke dated for a few months before breaking up. Both understood that they are only physically attracted to each other and could never see each other as a lover or someone whom you would spend a long time with.

"Congratulations you guys! I'm so proud that all of you graduated under me!" Coach Endou said proudly.

Everyone was talking with each other on what school are they going to attend, are they going to continue playing soccer, and what they're planning in their future are they going to pursue soccer or not.

"Just as expected of you Shindou and Nishiki you guys are going to play internationally in the U.S.A and Spain" Hamano congratulated patting Takuto on the back.

"Yeah I know, don't worry you guys I'll try my best to play out there!" Takuto said happily, glad that everyone was supporting him.

"Yeah, we'll do our best and become one of the most famous soccer players in the world!" Nishiki added grinning at them.

"Your amazing Tsurugi you'll be able to play internationally at such a young age!" Hayami congratulated.

Kyosuke, Takuto and Nishiki were being surrounded by their teammates and were being congratulated for being able to play internationally, and encouraging them and supporting them to do their best out there.

But it wasn't only them that received an invitation to play abroad. Tenma, Taiyou, Masaki, Ichino, and Ranmaru also got invited to play internationally, but unlike the other two some of them have to decline, Ichino, Ranmaru, and Masaki couldn't because of financial problems and that Ichino and Ranmaru have no plans on being a famous soccer in the future since they already chose something for their career in the future, Tenma and Taiyou will go next year since they plan on finishing their junior high before going to study in abroad.

"Are you sure about your decision Ranmaru-nii?" Tenma asked for the hundredth time. As time passed by Tenma started calling Ranmaru big brother.

"Yes, I'm sure Tenma my decision is final" Ranmaru repeated rubbing Tenma's hair.

"But it's such a shame, it's such a big opportunity for you to play internationally" Taiyou said.

"Are you really sure about this? You might regret this in the near future, you know" Masaki added looking sadly at him.

As much as he doesn't want him to go, even he has his doubts about this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Then you better make sure to never leave my side so that I really wouldn't regret doing this then" Ranmaru answered linking their hands together looking Masaki in the eyes making the latter blush at the statement and gripped his hand tighter on his.