Chapter 5

"Love leaves a memory that no one can steal, but sometimes it leaves a heartache that no one else can heal"  

...................................................

Everyone was preparing a party inside the club room as a good bye party for Sangoku and the other third years since they just graduated yesterday and planned on surprising them. All of them were busy with their jobs, the managers along with Haruna were doing the foods, while the boys fix the club room putting on decorations, arranging the tables and chairs, and cleaning the club room.

"Are you guys done?" the coach ask as he enter the room, looking around.

"Hai!" Everyone shouted happily, everything was finish the foods were already done the decorations were finely made and everyone was here and coach Endou nodded. They closed the light as they heard foot steps.

"Ah, the lights are close?" Kurumada said looking around.

"Weird, didn't they say that they have something important to tell us?" Sangoku added walking a little bit further inside.

"Are you guys sure of the time and day?" Daichi asked peering his eyes for anything.

"I'm sure-"

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted turning on the lights. The faces of the three were unexplained. They were so shocked that they were just like that for a few seconds.

"E-everyone..." Sangoku stuttered.

"What is this? Kurumada asked looking around.   

"Isn't it obvious? It's a surprise party!" Taiyou exclaimed.

"A..a party... for...us?..." Amagi stuttered pointing at himself.

"Yep! A final good bye for us to you guys" coach Endou said.

The three third years tried their best to look strong, but at the same time they were really happy that they're friends and teammates would do this for them. And the party  went on smoothly after that.

"Hey, Kirino-sempai can I talk to you in a sec.?" Masaki asked behind Ranmaru.

"Yeah, sure"Ranmaru answered, as Ranmaru turned around he saw that Masaki was fidgeting.

"Not here, outside" Masaki said in a nervous voice.

"Why?" Ranmaru asked in confusion.

"It's a little private I don't want anyone to hear it" Masaki said looking around.

"Sigh, fine as long as it doesn't take too long okay?" Ranmaru asked and Masaki nodded.Both headed outside the room, what they didn't know was some one saw them, he made a grim face.

Kirino Ranmaru and Kariya Masaki

They were a little further away of the building. They were surrounded by trees so no one could see or hear them. It was a full moon that time and the cherry blossom were blooming brightly, petals were falling Kariya's back was turned against Kirino who was looking at him with unreadable eyes.

"So what is it, Kariya? What do you want to talk about?" Ranmaru asked.

"Kirino-sempai... I.... ever since I met you...I felt a strange tinge in my heart I don't know what it was at first. I really really hated you and Shindou-sempai  in the past, because all of your focus will always be on him, not on coach, not on captain and not on your teammates, before you do anything of what others tells you to do you always consult on him first before anyone else and that makes me so irritating, it makes me jealous that I.. I.. had no choice but to prank and tease you just so you would notice me" Masaki explained who's starting to breath hard and is starting to look more nervous that he'll ever be.