Chapter 10

Training was already finished and all of the Raimon Junior High players already went home, the last few bid him goodbye.

"Goodbye, coach!" three of his players said.

"Be careful on going home you guys!" Tenma bid and waved his hand to them.

"Hai!" his players answered

It was starting to get dark already, and Tenma started walking in the hallway of the school building since he just got called by the Principal about something. After he was done his cell phone ringed. When he opened his cellphone it was Ranmaru telling him that his already at the front gate of the school. And he replied that he's on his way now, while walking in the hallway someone called him from behind and stopped and looked at the person who called him.

"TENMA!" A familiar voice called and Tenma turned around.

"Hey, Ace!" Tenma called smiling at him and wait for Ace to catch up to him.

"Going home already?" Ace asked smiling once he's in front of Tenma who nodded.

"Yeah, it's starting to get dark already and besides my friend is here to fetch me already" Tenma said honestly.

"Oh! I see" Ace said in a disappointing voice.

"Can I accompany you to where your friend is" Ace said, curious to see who's this friend was and smiled charmingly at Tenma.

"Sure why not" Tenma agreed and had a friendly smile on his face and the two started walking towards the front gate.

"So how are you taking the new environment here in Japan?" Tenma asked looking beside Ace.

Ace Chase is a foreigner that came from America, he has blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Ace is a few inches taller than Tenma, he worked as an English teacher, has a built body making him a bit bigger than Tenma. When Ace first came here to teach, Tenma was the one who helped him when he got lost at the school campus and was also the one who toured him around.

Since he's an American he has a few problems when it comes to communication, only few people can say proper English to him and one of them is Tenma. Since he's a foreigner he's quite famous around the school campus especially by the female students.

Even some female teachers admires him for his good looks and attitude, but everyone was shocked he himself told them that he's actually gay and is not ashamed to say it in front of them. Even so, that just made him all the more popular with both genders.

"So I heard that you have a game this week, I hope you guys win the game but then again if you're the coach then there's really nothing to worry about is there?" Ace said confidently making Tenma blush and look down.

"Not really I don't think it would be that easy......" Tenma said.

"Why not?"

"Because the coach of the team that we'll be fighting is a former sempai of mine" Tenma said looking a bit worried and a little bit excited.

"Really? Who?" Ace asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at Tenma.

"It's Minamisawa-sempai..." Tenma answered, starting to get excited.

"Is that so? Well then do your best in the game!" Ace cheered cheering Tenma more, making the latter smile.

"Yeah, I will!" Tenma said happily, Ace blushed at Tenma's reaction.

The two became silent as they of exited the school building and saw a car in front of the gate.

"And..uhm.. Tenma if you're free after the game... would you like to-"

"Oh! I'm sorry Ace I already planned something for this weekend" Tenma apologized smiling guiltily at Ace.

"Oh! Is that so? How about some other time?" Ace insisted, Tenma sighed.

"Listen, Ace I'm sorry I should've told you this from the beginning but..." Tenma stopped hesitating and was going to continue when they heard someone shout.

"Papa!" Taichi shouted happily, waving his hand on the half open windowsill of the car. Ace face was of pure shock.

"I'm married" Tenma said looking at him guiltily. Ace face was mixed with sadness, guilt and shock.

"O-oh! I-I! I see! Sorry for hitting and flirting with you! I didn't know! I'm really sorry!" Ace apologized.

"It's alright Ace it's not like you knew it after all I didn't tell you this until now" Tenma said smiling apologetically at him.

"Anyway, we are here already I have to go now see you tomorrow, Ace" Tenma said and quickly walked away.

"Oh! Uh! Yeah, sure..." Ace said as Tenma's got inside the car.

_____________________________________________________________

And here's another chapter for you guys!

As an apology for not updating too much!