CHAPTER 16

HEY! DEAR READERS! SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG LONG WAIT!

DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT! LIFE'S JUST BEEN SUPER HECTIC LATELY!

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU'RE STILL READING THIS HIHI....

_________________________________________

"Tenma" "Ranmaru" two familiar voices called, which made took the two out of their shocked state.

"Shindou" "Tsurugi" the other two called as acknowledgement. The two slightly smiled at them.

"How are you?" Shindou asked smiling gently at them but more on Ranmaru, he then saw a little child behind Ranmaru's leg looking at him curiously.

"Hello little one you must be Momoi" Shindou said gently kneeling down and looking at her kindly. Momoi tilted her head and nodded.

"And you're Taichi, I believe?" Tsurugi asked looking at the little boy.

"Papa who're they?" Taichi asked looking up at Tenma curiously. Tenma kneeled down at Taichi.

"They're our friends from Junior High" as Tenma stood up he looked at the two of them.

"Hi Taichi my name's Kyosuke, Tsurugi Kyosuke" smiling at the child after that Shindou did the same.

"And I'm Takuto, Shindou Takuto" and Momoi nodded again and walked a few steps forward not hiding behind Ranmaru's legs anymore.

"So... What brings you guys here?" Tenma asked curiously, but looked at the flowers the two are holding.

"We came to visit them" Shindou answered looking at the two grave stone.

"I see..." Ranmaru answered and side stepped Tenma followed side stepping too. Shindou and Tsurugi started walking towards the two's grave stone.

"Well, will be going now" Ranmaru said smiling sadly at Shindou who looked sideways at him.

"Yeah, see you at the party" Shindou said smiling back.

"Bye, Tsurugi see you later" Tenma said.

"Yeah bye to you too, Tenma" And soon Tenma and Ranmaru left with their children who was looking curiously back at the other two adults that visited their father's grave.

"Hey, Masaki long time no see right? Sorry if I could only visit now, I have a lot on my mind you see. I can't think straight without doing something stupid that I might regret for the rest of my life. Ever since your marriage with Ranmaru, I knew that I have to stay away from you two as far as possible and as long as possible. When you two took that vow to love each other forever, I took my vow to never go back to Japan no matter the circumstances" Takuto said in a strained voice his emotions of pain and heart ache to much clenching his hands and started shaking but even then he still continued, he opened his eyes and said.

"But after I found out about your death... I knew.... I couldn't go back... I couldn't go back knowing the fact that I might take full advantage of Ranmaru's weakened state.... You have no idea how much shock, happiness, then fear and guilt for being happy that Ranmaru was single again and that I have a chance with him. That's when I knew no matter how much my heart ache to go back to Ranmaru's side to comfort him I have to stay where I am" Takuto said in a voice full of guilt and regret, drop of tears were coming out of his eyes.

"I'm so... so... sorry, Masaki" Takuto chanted, for whatever reason that nobody knows.

"How could you! How could you leave Tenma to fend for himself, I gave him up to you because I knew that you will make him happy than I could ever make him be and then you just leave him like this! I love him I still love him, back then I couldn't go to your marriage because it breaks my heart knowing that the person I truly love will marry some else, will love someone else, will be with him forever while I'm here just standing moving forward with no direction lost in the darkness not knowing what's in it for me in the future." Tsurugi's voice was cold full of anger and regret.

"You weren't supposed to die you idiot! Do you know!? Do you know the state Tenma was in when I went on your funeral?! He has dead eyes! Dead eyes I tell you! The state he was in I couldn't believe someone who loves him will make him go through something like that! And here I thought I was the most jerk person to ever live in this place! Here I thought that you wouldn't be like me to Tenma, but no you are far more worse than I thought you were! If I knew! If I just knew!.... I wouldn't have given up Tenma to you! If it wasn't for me and Ranmaru who knew what he would've done to himself!? It's just sad that I have to leave him. Do you know why, because I know he'll need a long time to recover and if I stay for too long to his side my heart may not be able to handle it knowing that the person I love will never yearn for me ever again..." Kyosuke was silently crying while clenching his hands.

The sun was already setting down when the two already calmed down, both had already calmed down. Both were standing up watching the sun go down as the sky gets dark.

"What are you planning on doing now?" Takuto asked looking at Kyosuke.

"Who knows either way I still love Tenma" Kyoauke answered truthfully and Takuto could only nod his head and stared back at the setting sun.

__________________________________

SORRY GUYS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO POST A NEW CHAPTER! REALLY SORRY!