CHAPTER 13

I'm so sorry for only updating now! I'll try to write as many chapters as I can since its vacation already

So here's a new chapter for you guys, also sorry if it's short

_____________________________________________________

Days have passed and it's only a few days before the Christmas Reunion, Tenma and Ranmaru are both excited since they already saw most of their friend's faces. Hikaru and Aoi got back a few weeks later followed by Nishiki and Midori after that were Shinsuke, Amagi, and Kurama. One by one all of them were coming back to Inazuma Town.

It was weekend again and the three parents were again watching their children play on the soccer field, Ace was also there watching the children play while talking with Tenma and the others.

"Hey, June can I ask you a favor?" Ranmaru asked.

"Yeah sure what is it?" June asked.

"You see a few days from now I and Tenma will have to go on a Reunion Party but as you can see we have children so I'm wondering if you could look after them while were gone?" Ranmaru said.

"Why of course! I'm sure Kuromi would love that!" June exclaimed happily.

"Sigh, thank you so much June!" Ranmaru said happily smiling happily at June which made the latter blush and look away. And they continued talking with each other.

"Ok! That's enough training for today guys!" coach Aoyama shouted at the players.

Everyone then started packing and one by one everyone was dispersing on the soccer field until eight people were left.

"Sorry if I keep you guys waiting!" Aoyama apologized as he jogged towards them. And all of them started walking. As usual the three kids were walking a few paces behind the adults talking about soccer and stuff.

"Are you guys excited about the reunion?!" Tenma exclaimed looking at his two former teammates.

"Yeah, I even saw Ichino and the other second years" Aoyama added missing his best friend.

"Well, someone's excited" Ranmaru smirked at Aoyama who blushed.

"And what do you mean by that?! Aren't you excited too! And besides the person who's most excited here is Tenma" Aoyama defended.

"The most excited? Now isn't that a little bit exaggerated?" Tenma pouted.

"Well this is Tenma were talking about since when didn't he get excited anyway" Ranmaru teased and the adults laughed.

"You guys sure seem to be pretty close back in high school huh?" Ace commented at the excitement of the three.

"Well yeah we've known each other since Junior High" Ranmaru answered.

"Junior High?! And you guys are still as close as ever? Wow! I'm amazed not every friendship lasts that long" June added amazed at the strong bond each other have.

"Since there's going to be a reunion I bet that your husbands are going to be there, after all Tenma didn't you told me that you and your husband met through soccer when you were still in Junior High?" after Ace said that the atmosphere change. Tenma and Ranmaru suddenly became quiet and Aoyama just looked at them worriedly.

"What?! Did I say something wrong?!" Ace asked worriedly.

"No there's nothing wrong with your question" Aoyama said trying to reassure Ace.

"Yeah he's right there's nothing wrong so you could stop worrying about us now" Ranmaru added smiling forcefully at Ace.

"Ok... if you say so..." Ace agreed but there was doubt in his voice especially when he looked at Tenma who looked like he was in a daze.

"Were here!" the three kids shouted happily opening the door of the Ramen Shop.

"Training's finish already?" Amagi asked smiling at his customers.

"Yeah, I thought since Christmas is almost near I should let them go a little bit earlier than usual" Aoyama answered, Amagi looked at the other adults and noticed the two's sour mood.

"What's wrong with the other two?" Amagi asked whispering closely at Aoyama, Aoyama can only shook his head and looked at them sadly.

"Papa I want to go the bathroom" Taichi called.

"Is that so? Well then let's go" Taichi and Tenma went to the bathroom.

"Hey, Ranmaru-san can I ask you a question?" Ace asked.

"Depends on the question Ace" Ranmaru answered carefully it's no question that the man has a crush on Tenma.

"Did I say something offensive a little while ago?" Ace asked worriedly.

"No don't worry you didn't... he just remembered something that should have forgotten long time ago" Ranmaru answered smiling sadly at Ace.

"Oh, what's that?" Ace asked at this Ranmaru narrowed his eyes a little.

"Sorry, Ace but that's something private if you want to know you should asked Tenma yourself" Ranmaru answered.

"Oh, ok" Ace understood that he should stop prying.

___________________________________________________

Also I have revised all of the new chapter, it's your decision of your going to re-read everything from the beginning. I really didn't revise much just corrected the grammar as much as possible

Also for Kyoten and Takuran fans just a little bit more chapter so please wait a bit longer