CHAPTER 20

Sorry for the long wait, anyway here's the new chapter

Hope you like the cliffhanger, although the previous chapter was super short

________________________________________________________

"Kyosuke! Please just shut up!" He shouted angrily and quickly put his clothes on and opened the door to see a shocked face.

"Ranmaru!" looking at the boy in front of him in shocked.

"Tenma?!" mirroring his expression.

Both of them were so shocked that they were quiet for a minute, awkwardly and nervously not knowing what to say or do Tenma kept quiet, Ranmaru was staring at Tenma and saw a glimpse of Kyosuke behind his back and realization hit him.

"Good morning Kyosuke, nice abs by the way" Ranmaru teased winking at him making the tense atmosphere disappear as both boys blush.

"Ranmaru!" Tenma shouted as his cheeks is tainted red.

"Uh... Thanks" Kyosuke mumbled but still heard looking down, his cheeks starting to go red.

"What? I just stated a fact" Ranmaru said in a manner of fact in his voice but his eyes were silted in a teasing way.

"Anyway, Tenma we need to go get our children" Ranmaru added turning his back and leaving the two behind.

"Uh.... Yeah, sure... Ok" Tenma answered looking back at Kyosuke before turning around and walking away.

"Fuck!"

.......................

"Ranmaru wait up!" Tenma called.

As soon as they bid everyone good bye and a promise to meet up the day after the New Year. The two of them went to their car once inside, the atmosphere became serious.

"What the hell Tenma!?" Ranmaru scolded slapping his shoulder in the process, looking at him angrily.

"I.... I.... I don't know! I wasn't thinking straight ok!" Tenma stated looking at Ranmaru with guilt and regret, laying his head on both of his hands while Kirino started the car.

"Did you use condoms?" Kirino asked seriously while looking at the road. 

"No..." Tenma answered honestly.

"Great! So what are you going to do now?"Kirino said sarcastically but looked at Tenma with worry.

"I... I don't know I have no idea... Sigh..." Ranmaru looked at him sadly.

"Well for now, can you text June that will go get our children at noon" handing Tenma his cellphone as he is currently driving.

"The snow storm was strong I'm sure the road is full of snow it'll be hard to get to them on time. Will have a perfect excuse in case were late because from the state you're in you better look more presentable than that. You better take a bath and choose a more fitting cloth" Ranmaru advised inspecting Tenma from time to time.

"Yeah, you're right thanks Ranmaru-nii" Tenma said gratefully.

"You're welcome" Ranmaru said smiling a little bit at him. It was quiet for a while before Tenma started speaking.

"So..." Tenma started as he looked outside of the car's window.

"Hhmm?"

"So what did you and Takuto-sempai talked about?" Tenma asked curiously, making Ranmaru smile a little bit.

"Hhmm... nothing much really, we just basically talked about what's been happening with our life that's all. About what we're doing now, about Momoi's future, Taichi's abilities in soccer, my work, what you're currently doing now just the normal stuff" Ranmaru talked about what he, Takuto and the others had been talking bout in the party.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short!

I'll try to make it longer in some of the next chapters but I can't make any promises.