Chapter 6

The party was still going on, everyone were having so much fun that they didn't notice the six missing people that disappeared in the room, until the door opened and everyone turned towards it to see who it was. Four people came in walked inside. Everyone was silent for a while, shock at what they're seeing. The couples stop in front of everyone while holding hands with each other, the red tint on their cheeks were obvious.

"Guys... care to tell something to us..." One of them said noticing their linked hands.

"Yeah, we have something important to tell you..." Ranmaru said in a straight voice, although on the inside he's actually pretty nervous inside.

"Me and Tenma are dating" Taiyou said in a captain like voice standing proudly in front of them, while Tenma blushed at the statement.

"Yeah, I and Kari-Masaki I mean are dating..." Ranmaru confessed looking in front of him and not on his friends and teammates, same with Masaki.

"Well, this.....is.... unusual..." Nishizono said unbelievably.

"Uh... Congratulations!" Sangoku said happily breaking the awkward silence, walking up to congratulate them.

"Although this is unexpected I hope you guys will be happy with your relationship" Midori said.

"Congrats! You four! Hope you guys a long lasting relationship!" Hikaru said.

Everyone started walking to them. Talking to them and asking questions on how it all started, how long has this been going on and so on and so forth. A few minutes later the door opened again two boys walked in hand in hand and everyone looked to see who it was. Almost everyone gasped Taiyou and Masaki looked at them wide eyes and Tenma and Ranmaru had a force smile but when you looked closely in their eyes the hurt and pain are evident Akane was shocked but was also hurt at what she's seeing.

"Now... That... is something you don't see every day..." Kurama stated.

"What's with the silence?" Kyosuke asked, eyeing them.

"Is there something wrong you guys, why is everyone so quiet all of the sudden?" Takuto asked raising an eyebrow at them.

"Uh... Shindou-sempai, you and ... Tsurugi dating?..." Shinsuke asked pointing at the two.

"Yeah why?" Takuto answered in confusion.

"Since when?" Midori asked.

"Just now" Kyosuke answered.

"Oh.. uh.."

"Do you guys have a problem with our relationship?" Kyosuke asked since he's starting to get annoyed at their reaction.

"No! No! Nothing at all! It's.. just that.. we.. were all.. shocked.. is all" Sangoku answered quickly.

"Your relationship was just... unexpected you know.." Hamano said.

"We expected you guys to be with..well Tenma and Ranmaru..." Aoyama said.

"Well, you're wrong so there it is" Kyosuke snapped in irritation. Everyone flinched at his glare.

"Now, now everyone let's all calm down after all were in a party right now so we should have fun and enjoy rather than having this kind of awkward situation and talk" Tenma said letting go of Taiyou's hand walking towards Kyosuke and Takuto.

"Congratulations! Tsurugi Shindou-sempai! I hope you two to have a happy and wonderful relationship" Tenma said and shook hands with Kyosuke.

"Same here! I'm glad you two got together, wish you a long lasting relationship" Ranmaru said shaking Takuto's hand.

Tenma and Ranmaru were having a big smile that it covered their eyes, while Kyosuke and Takuto were smiling they're eyes were telling that they were sad and guilty. Tenma and Ranmaru were about to let go when Kyosuke and Takuto gripped their hands tighter prolonging their hold, until Masaki and Taiyou came. Taiyou put his arm round Tenma's shoulder while Masaki wrapping one of his arm around Ranmaru's waist, smiling darkly at them.

"Well, this is surely one big surprise for all of us!" Masaki said cheerfully wrapping both of his arms around Ranmaru's waist.

"Yeah, I would never in a million years would have imagine that you two would ever date each other" Taiyou said tightening his arms around Tenma.

The four of them were smiling, staring at each other but few noticed that they were letting out a demonic aura and the people who were most affected by it all were Tenma and Ranmaru, since they really don't know what to do with the four of them.

"Any way shall we continue the party?" Taiyou asked and started dragging Tenma away.

"I agree" Masaki said following Taiyou.

Everyone then started surrounding them and started asking questions again, more curious this time since they didn't expect to Kyosuke and Takuto to date.

After that day, everything drastically change that almost everyone noticed it. It was a change that will have a great impact in their future.

************

Guys! Heads up, this story has an m.preg. If you don't know what it is it means male pregnancy

That's all