Chapter 4

After that day, everything change the closeness that Ranmaru and Takuto have had disappeared, Ranmaru doesn't hang out with Takuto anymore he's always with Masaki who's been flirting with him which made Takuto jealous and would coldly glare at him especially when he would make physical contact with Ranmaru.

Tenma and Kyosuke doesn't interact much other than when playing soccer. Usually when it's break time, recess, and lunch he would be with his fellow first year friends but now he only eats alone and prefers to be alone. Tenma didn't do anything to stop him, because he too just wants to be as far away from Kyosuke.

...........................

It was early in the morning everyone was in the soccer club room since their coach is going to announce something important to them.

"I wonder what's coach is going to announce?" Tenma said.

"Who knows let's just wait for a while longer" Ranmaru answered beside Tenma.

"But I want to play soccer already"Tenma whined pouting at Ranmaru making him giggle at Tenma's cute face.

"Can't you think of anything other than soccer you soccer freak" Masaki snorted walking to them, putting his arms around Ranmaru's shoulder who was sitting, making the latter blush and Masaki smirk at the reaction.

The three continued talking for a while, while waiting for their coach who has an important announcement to tell them. What the trio didn't notice was the stare they were getting at from two people. The other one was staring in loneliness wanting the other person to be close with him, while the other was glaring coldly jealousy raging inside him. The coach entered and everyone looked at him.

"Coach! What is it that you want to tell to us!?" Tenma asked excitedly, looking curiously at their coach.

"I have good news you guys! You see we have anew transfer and that he wants to join the club!" Coach Endou said enthusiastically.

"Oh, is that so? Then why don't we initiate him now so we could see how much of a good soccer player he is" Kurama said a little bit disappointed at the news.

"About that there's no need to, since he too is a soccer player and you actually played with him" coach Endou said.

"Minamisawa!? Is it Minamisawa!? Did he came back!?" Amagi asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry you guys I know that you've been wanting for Minamisawa to come back, but it isn't him" coach Endou said a little sad and Kurama and the other third years got sadden at the news.

"Then who is it coach? Who's the new member?" Shinsuke asked.

"Come on in!" Coach Endou said, the door opened and a boy came out. Everyone gasped in shock not believing who they are seeing right in front of them.

"TAIYOU!?"

"Hi there, my name's Amemiya Taiyou! Glad to meet you and be my teammates! Hope we could all be friends!" Taiyou exclaimed, everyone run towards him happily and surrounding him.

"What are you doing here Taiyou?" Tenma asked happily.

"I transferred here" Taiyou answered smiling at Tenma making him blush. Kyosuke made a grim face seeing the interaction of the two.

"Hhheeehhh! I didn't know you guys were this close" Kariya teased smirking at them, and Tenma just look down his blush intensify.

"Stop teasing them Kariya" Ranmaru said beside him, Masaki looked at him he put his hands around his shoulders and leaned in his ears.

"I hope you're not jealous, sempai" Ranmaru's body shivered and unconsciously blushed at the statement.

"Idiot!" hitting Masaki on the head.