CHAPTER 19

Hey Guys! Been a long time since I've wrote a story!

Sorry if the last chapter wasn't too good

Hope you like the new chapter!

____________________________________________________

It was early in the morning and a ray of light is passing through the windows and curtains. A body is moving underneath the covers.

"Hhhnnnggghhh...." A body underneath the cover was moving.

'Hhhmmm.... My head hurts...and my hips' the body under the cover thought, as he tried to relax he smelled something nice like a strong mint and leaned closer to the smell. As his body started relaxing he also felt warmth surrounding him and down below his legs felt a sticky but didn't notice as he felt the warm embracing him tighten a little and tried to sleep again.

It's only been a few minutes when his brain started to slowly process things, when the thing that he is leaning on and hugging is first warmth, sturdy yet soft and smooth at the same time, second that it has a beating, beating of a heartbeat, third it's moving he can feel the rise and fall, and fourth when he slowly opened his eyes what he saw in front of him is a chest, a body's chest.

That was the time when his brain started to process things and has been fully awakened by his current predicament, his whole body especially below his back is aching and felt something sticky between his legs at this rate he didn't dare look up, he couldn't look, didn't want to look up, he couldn't believe it, didn't want to believe it, but his guts were telling him that it was him.

He slowly looked up to clarify his suspicion and he wished that he didn't wake up at all, that this is some kind of dream that whatever this is happening to him is his worst kind of nightmare that will make him wake up from reality. Looking down at him, staring at him with blue eyes and blue hair was the one person he didn't want to end up with in the bed.

"Uh... Good...morning...." Tenma choked as he was still shocked by what is happening.

"Good morning" Tsurugi greeted back, loosening his embrace on Tenma but not fully letting go.

They both sit up at the bed and Tenma felt a tinge of pain at his back but ignored it for now, he looked at their situation. Both of them are naked and their clothes are scattered on the floor. Their body is full of red spots. It doesn't take a minute for Tenma to quickly realize what just happened. 'No! No! This can't be happening, this is not possible!' is the mantra that keeps repeating in Tenma's head. And before Tsurugi could say something Tenma beat him to it.

"Nothing happened" Tenma said in a cold demeanor leaving no arguments in the room. He stood up but fell down as his back pain came back and hissed.

"Tenma, listen I still love you even now! What happened in the past I truly regretted that!" Tsurugi exclaimed as he took hold of Tenma's wrist when he stood up.

"I know... but it doesn't change the fact that we have changed" Tenma answered, standing up as he felt Kyosuke's grip loosening and started picking his clothes up.

"Tenma... I –"

"Kyosuke! Please just shut up!" Tenma shouted angrily and quickly put his clothes on and opened the door to see a shocked face.

_______________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!

HAHAHA! WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS?

Well anyway sorry for the late adding of chapters. Also I rewrite this chapter if you have noticed the changes.