CHAPTER 17

SSSOOO.... HOPE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WAITING FOR TOO LONG...

I KNOW THAT MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT SO FAR BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

WOAH! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER! HIHI...

______________________________________________________

"Thank you very much for agreeing to take care of Taichi and Momoi while were gone, June" Tenma thanked inside the car.

"No need to Kuromi doesn't bring any friends so it's a joy that there are kids to play with her"

"Anyway, thanks again for taking care of them for us. We'll be here by midnight or later than that" Ranmaru thanked, informing June on what time they might be able to pick their kids up.

"Of course, have fun on your Reunion Party" Tenma and Ranmaru nodded and started their car and as they hit on the road June's waving his hand to them.

..........

"Hey, Ranmaru Tenma you're here" Hikaru greeted as the two entered the room, as they looked around they found almost everyone was there even their coach Endou and Haruna-sensei was there talking with the other former players.

"Long time no see Tenma Ranmaru-sempai" a man called as a greeting, ha has a light brown hair that resembles a rabbit ear and has maroon eyes. Tenma stared at him for a minute before his eyes widening.

"Shinsuke?" Tenma called unsure and the man grinned at them.

"Couldn't recognize your old buddy huh?" Shinsuke joked not offended that his best friend didn't recognize him not taking the grin off his face.

"Shinsuke? I didn't recognize you there" Ranmaru piped in looking at Shinsuke up and down, not believing that their shortest member in the past was able to catch up to them in terms of height in this past few years.

As the party continues the room slowly got crowded, everyone was already having fun talking with each other catching up on what's happening to them in their life. Tenma was talking to his usual group which consisted mostly of his first year friends Shinsuke, Aoi, and Hikaru while Ranmaru was talking with his fellow second years Hayami, Hamano, Kurama, and Ryouma. The former manager girls along with Haruna were talking about Midori's and Ryouma's relationship. The third years were talking with their former coach Endou, and the rest with each other.

While the others were talking Tenma was just quietly listening to them sometimes looking around. His face may not show it but he was wondering if he is ever coming, looking down at his glass of wine sadly.

"You're looking for him aren't you?" Shinsuke asked knowingly. Tenma looked at him shocked.

"Hey now, don't look at me like that, I know you still love him" Shinsuke said truthfully, smiling sadly at him.

"Is it that obvious?" Tenma asked no one in particular, sighing in disappointment.

"Very obvious actually" Aoi looked at him sadly.

"I'm guessing both you and Ranmaru-sempai miss them?" Hikaru asked smiling sadly at them.

"Here drink this it will feel you better" Hikaru adviced giving him a drink.

"I don't drink these kind of things" Tenma shook his head.

"Chill Tenma just this once it's almost Christmas loosen up a bit" Shinsuke added, just wanting to loosen his friend up a bit. Seeing no other choice Tenma sighed before taking the glass on Hikaru's hand and taking a sip first and when he liked the taste he drink more.

Meanwhile on the other grouped......

While on the other grouped, Ranmaru and the other second year boys were all talking about how their life was going on now.

"Man you should've have seen how huge the fish was! It almost tipped our small boat! Good thing it didn't!" Hamano exclaimed as he moved his hand while explaining. Everyone was listening intently, until they heard a sigh from a certain someone they looked at the one person who was looking away as if looking for someone.

"Looking for a certain someone?" Hamano teased, grinning at Ranmaru.

"What are you talking about? I was just looking at everyone, reminiscing about the past you know" Ranmaru denied, but he can tell the others didn't believe a word he said.

"Riiiiggghhhttt...." Kurama said rolling his eyes, not believing a word he said.

"Ranmaru we may not have seen each other's for years but we haven't really changed that much, we can tell that you're looking for him" Hayami stated looking at him in empathy.

"If there's one thing I know about love is that no person could truly ever forget their first love" Ryouma stated in understanding looking at Midori's direction.

When Midori looked at his way she smiled at him and Ryouma returned the smile. Seeing the affection the two showed and have on each other he's happy for them and at the same time envious longing for that certain someone to look at him that way. Just as Ranmaru's going to speak the door opened and everyone looked who it was and two people came inside.

__________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS WHO READ AND COMMENTED ON MY STORIES! NOT ONLY ON THIS STORY BUT TO ALL OF MY STORIES!

2018 IS ALMOST CLOSE JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TO GO!

AND BECAUSE OF THAT I'LL TRY TO POST MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER FOR THIS MONTH!