Chapter 3

One week had passed and Tenma and Ranmaru still hadn't shown up at school, the team started to get worried, especially Kyosuke and Takuto. They were planning on going to their house once practice is finish and will skip school. The then door opened and two figures came inside the room.

"Ranmaru/Kirino/-sempai! Tenma!" Everyone shouted as the two entered and everyone went over to them.

"Are you guys ok? You've been absent for almost one week already? Is everything fine?" Sangoku asked worriedly at the two.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to make you worry, don't worry everything's alright now" Tenma said apologizing to everyone.

"Yeah, something just came up but everything's ok now" Kirino added.

"Are you guys sure?" Masaki asked looking at them suspiciously.

It was no secret to Masaki that Tenma and Kyosuke are dating nor were Ranmaru and Takuto are lovers. When he saw Ranmaru crying that day he knew that the problem was that something happened between the two of them. It was the first time that he saw his sempai cry that much, as much as he wants to comfort him he didn't know how without telling him what he truly feels about him, and beside Ranmaru didn't do anything other than crying and hugging him tightly and all he could do was just hug back letting him know that he was there for him.

What he didn't understand that it also affected Kyosuke's and Tenma's relationship. Especially when Takuto and Kyosuke would look at each other guiltily. He already had a hunch, but he's hoping that it's not true and that he was wrong, because if it is then he'll gladly take Ranmaru for himself so that he can take away he's pain.

"Yes, sorry for making you worry also thank you about the other day"Ranmaru said smiling genuinely at Masaki and the latter smiled back.

After a few more talks they went to their lockers to change while the others went out already to start practicing, that's when Kyousuke and Takuto seized their chance to talk to them alone.

"Tenma" "Ranmaru" both boys called to their lovers and they froze up at the call. Tenma and Ranmaru look at each other and nodded, they turned around to face their lovers and smiled sadly at them.

"Takuto""Kyosuke" they called and both boys heart started to rapidly beat, anxious at what they will do or say.

"Later, at the rooftop let's talk there" Tenma said to Kyosuke.

"Let's go to the park once school is finish" Ranmaru said and both started walking towards the door.

"Tenma!""Ranmaru!" and both boys stopped. Ranmaru turned around.

"Can you stop calling me by my name I feel awkward when you do that, Shindou" Ranmaru said turning around and headed outside to practice.

"Same here from now on let's stop calling each other by our names, Tsurugi" Tenma added and followed Ranmaru outside. Kyosuke and Takuto both froze at what they just heard not wanting to believe it.It's like they're saying that they want to...... break-up.

After class.....

Tsurugi Kyosuke and Matsukaze Tenma

"Isn't the sunset beautiful today" Tenma said looking at the scenery in front of him, the sky was tinted in a beautiful orange.

"Tenma..." Kyosuke called as he entered the rooftop, he looked guiltily at his back and doesn't know what to say anymore.

"Didn't I tell you to not call me by my first name, Tsurugi" And Kyosuke felt a pain in his heart when Tenma called him in that name.