Chapter 10: No Manners

I had packed all my stuff from the Salvatore's and moved into the manor with Klaus and Rebekah, I couldn't stay with the two, now knowing what they had done. I told them I didn't want any part of it, yet they were still ready to off me with the rest of them. They would happily kill the only family I've ever known.

Klaus sat at the footstep of my bedroom door silently not saying a word. I hadn't called him out because I enjoyed it. I didn't want to be alone right now, but I didn't have anything to say either.

"I'm sorry." He said, finally speaking up. "I shouldn't have threatened him. He obviously cares about you, judging by how he handled your positively wild night together, and you care about him too. So be happy with him."

"Thank you." I smiled warmly at him. He stood up and started to leave, but I didn't want him to.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To find Finn. He should be able to help us with the unbinding spell."

"I'll come with you." I said, already packing a bag.

"Why?" He seemed suspicious but I had already made up my mind.

"We were friends before we got married Klaus. There's no reason why we still can't be." I said beaming at him.

"Mmm. Let's go catch a boring brother." He said, smiling devilishly.

Klaus and I sat down outside a café in Seattle. We received confused looks as we sat outside despite the dreadful weather the city had to offer. If I didn't hate Finn before, I certainly did now. Poncy git.

"What a dreary place! Only Finn could find solace in a place like this." I was beginning to regret choosing to come on the trip. "Mystic Falls may have dreadful people and constant misfortune but at least the weather isn't straight out of an Adele song."

"Cheer up, love." Klaus said, laughing. "Flowers need water, this is perfect for you." I pulled a face but stopped as I spotted Finn.

"Finn!" I ran over to him and he looked uncomfortable. "No manners, I tell you! That is no way to greet your sister-in-law!" I said, smirking at him.

"Hello Finn." Klaus said, joining us.

"Fiore, Niklaus, I have nothing to say to either of you." He spoke haughtily, he was always so uptight.

"Oh come on Finn, won't you please direct us in the way of Esther?" I pouted.

"Absolutely not. She is looking for a way to end our lives and when she finds a solution, I will be the one to end our abominable existence." He was also so devoted to his mother it was painful to watch, Finn was so proud of his mother it was sickly.

"Well, why don't you wait for her in Mystic Falls? See there's a witch who can unlink us! Yay!" Klaus said, still teasing his brother.

"I do not wish to be unlinked."

"It's a shame no one asked what you wished for. We're vampires not genies. Let's just make it easy for us all, wouldn't want to have to put you back in a coffin, now would we?" Despite my threats, Finn remained still as confident as ever. He was Esther's little lapdog- always and forever.

"You'd lose Rebekah and Elijah and Kol. Niklaus may not be bothered but you, dear sister? Would you be satisfied with Rebekah desiccated once again?" He was smirking now; he had gained the upper hand, or rather he thought he had, but I wasn't about to let him kill everyone I love.

"He's right Niklaus. I can't do it." I said, pretending to have given up. "Let's just go home. One last thing Finny Finn Finn: should we send your love to Sage?" I asked, smiling cruelly at Finn.