Chapter 21

"I have to go home just for a weekend" I follow Dan through the flat, 

"as I've said for quite some time now, NO" he shouted, I saw Phil walk from his room. 

"Phil tell him, they must be worried sick I've been gone for what, a year" I motion my hands,

 "Dan send her that way with us, we're going there anyway, by the way Nika, it's been five months, summer is near" I squeal jumping into his arms. 

"Thank you, Phil" I kiss his cheek, Dan had a protective look on his face, "When do we leave" I let out a huge breath,

 "in four months, I've got to get another ticket for you."

Dan left to his room, leaving me and Phil alone, 

"what did I do" I fall back onto the couch then sitting up, pulling my legs to my chest. 

"Don't worry" he pats my head, I lay down, closing my eyes for a nap. 

"Phil, I called Tyler if we could go that way, through his territory, he said its okay, there's little packs here and there, but Mage isn't all friendly, but they've fallen recently" I heard Dan, I walked to the spare room. Sliding down the door, I let out a sigh, 'they're gone, Mahogany and little Hayes and Shawn' mate my wolf howled, she's right, without him, we'd fall into a depression.

I covered my mouth to cover my cries, I felt the tears stream down my face, my best friends and friends are gone.

 "Nika" Casper appeared from the other side of the bed, I got up and hugged him, tightly. My tears falling onto his bare chest, "What's wrong, Nik" he draws circles on my back. 

"Mage, the pack that I was in, they're gone" I cried,

 "Nika, it's called the circle of life" his South African accent calming me down.

 "But that pack was like my family although I only stayed for like four months" I bit down on my tongue, which threatened to spill more information.

"Shall we go for a run" his accent made me agree, who doesn't love accents, I nod.

"This Danika is paradise" he smiles, as a light sprinkle of rain falls on him, I go behind a tree to get undressed. "Nika, you know I've seen those parts before" he chuckles, I roll my eyes sliding my pants off. 

"Casper, I'm not sure if I see your member, I'll be unable to control myself" I laugh, and take off my shirt, revealing my black bra. 

"Why because it's so big" I heard him change into a wolf,

 "no because it's so small, too adorable" I laugh and transform into a wolf, it's not as painful as it use to be. I pick up my sweater, and covered my clothing, that was hidden by moss.

I jog out to Casper, well where he's supposed to be, I find his clothes scattered around. I walk towards it, then I hear a leaf being crushed, I walk away. I hide behind a tree watching a young child, wonder through, she was about a few months old. 

"puh-pee" she clapped her hands together in excitement, I saw a dirty blond wolf walk up to her, letting her pet it. "Nother puppy" she squealed as I walked towards her, she petted my dark brown fur, with a few highlights of purple. My fur looked black, but it was actually dark brown, with a darker shade of purple.

I sit down beside her, she crawls ontop of my back, she starts laughing, her blonde curls bouncing everywhere. 

"Isabelle" I heard a man's voice, I looked towards Casper, he motioned for me to follow him. I heard a twig snap, I ran towards Casper, the child still hanging onto my fur. I ran after him through the woods, I heard a yell from behind, the man must've seen her footprints, as well as paw prints.

She starts to cry, I slow down, Casper watches me, and starts slowing down. She lays on my back, my fur held together in her little fists, I walk slowly. We stop at a cave, Casper walks in, checking it for safety, for a child and of any rogues. He motions us to go in, the child asleep on my back, as I plop down, leaning slowly, so she can lay beside me, Casper laid beside me, so she can have a soft landing.

He ran out of the cave, I stayed with the child, she cuddled close to me, my fur giving her warmth.

 "Nika" I heard Casper whisper, I look towards the entrance, a dressed up human Casper stands there with my clothes. I look the way I want him to put it, he places it down I growl. He holds his hands up in defeat, leaving the cave. I morph back, I groan in pain, as my spine goes back into place. I check on the child, she still snoozes away, I run back to my clothes putting on my bra and underwear. "Are you done yet" Casper sounds annoyed, I slip on my pants,

 "almost" I button them. I then put on my shirt, 

"well damn girl, I know why Dan is super protective know" he licks his lips, and nods in approval.

No more mate my wolf wanted me to do something, that I've never even done with Cameron. "Casper, could you mind helping me with something" I bite down on my lip, watching his smile grow. 

"What is it" he walks over to me, pulling my waist towards his, 

"just help me forget about Mage" I crash my lips into his. Our lips finally moving in sync, he bites my lip, I pull his shirt off. "Yaaas Casp" I put my finger on his chest tracing his abs, he smiles and pulls off my shirt, I unlatch my bra.

"Wait stop" I cover my exposed breasts, "fuck it" I jump atop of him, he falls back onto the rocky floor.