Chapter 25

"Okay Nika" Phil starts the conversation, "today we'll let you go see Mage, to try and stop the war, be careful, and you must return" Louise finishes. I nod, "thanks" I start to walk out, "Nika" Izzy crawls in front of me, I hesitate before picking her up. "I'm taking her with me" I leave the room, and walk to the elevator, Izzy plays with my bouncy curls. "Okay Izz, we are going somewhere very dangerous, stay next to me" I instruct the child as if it'd listen.

I leave the hotel, "miss, miss, who's baby is that" paparazzi surrounded me, I put on my sunglasses and kept walking to an uber that Phil paid for. A security opened the doors, I put Izzy inside and crawled in, I gave the driver directions, although he already had them.

"Phil is paying you right" I ask, the driver as we pull into the gates of the Mage community, "you can drop me off right here" I tell him, he nods, and unlocks the car doors. I give him a five dollar tip, for having to deal with Izzy's little fuss of leaving without Dan and Phil. I pull my hood over my head, and also put on my sunglasses, "thank you so much" I say and close the car door.

"Okay Izzy you ready to meet my family, well what used to be my family" she giggles as a burst of wind flows around us, it's summer and I'm wearing a hoodie. My phone rings, the one Cameron gave me, it was the same but everything was changed, the number and contacts, except Dan and Phil's, and their friends. I saw the caller id, Daniel the spaniel Phil put the contacts on, his is King Philip, I turned the phone on silent.

I walked through the neighborhood, everyone turning their heads in my direction, but simply ignored me, because they were more focused on their children. I took the back alleys to the alpha house, I walked in, and went straight to my room, Izzy stayed quiet.

I heard shuffling downstairs, "Mahogany" I heard Cameron's deep voice, "yes, Cam" she said quietly, "what did I say about opening that door" he shouted I put Izzy on the bed. "I'm sorry Cameron, but I didn't open it" he slammed his hand on the wall, scaring Izzy, who twitched and stayed quiet. "God damnit Lox" he yelled as I heard mahogany's feet run away, "at least be lucky that I'm still here, that some of us decides to stay" she slams a door.

I walk towards the door, when I hear his frustrated groan, I see his hand ready to shut the door. "Cam no" I cry, his hand becomes less tense, he wobbles in, "Nika" his eyes become soft. He hugs me, immediately, "I thought I lost you, forever" he cries onto my hair, I cling onto his arms. "I'm back, don't worry I've returned" I left out the part of me being back for a day. "Don't tell anyone, yet" I release from the hug and walk down the stairs, "Who is this" I heard Cam's cold voice. I turned around, and speeded towards them, "touch her, I'll kill you" I snarl, he backs away from Izzy. "Is she yours" his eyes ready to spray tears, "yes, she's my responsibility" I pick her up, and walk down the stairs with her to Bart's office.

I knock, nobody answers, I haven't seen any of his wives running around either. I open the door, it's filled with papers all over the place, Bart's pictures are removed leaving clean spots on the faded walls. I turned around, Cameron stood right behind me, "he left" he ushers me inside.

"Call everyone down please" I smile sweetly and set Izzy on the Alpha's seat. "Mage" Cameron yells, I hear running, I sit beside Izzy, she plays with my finger.

"Yes Cameron" they all say in unison, "Nika" Mahogany screams and runs towards me, pulling me into a hug. Everyone else stands there in shock, "Aaron, Nash, Hayes, Matt" I look at the remaining people left in the room. "Where's the rest" I ask, Mahogany picks up Izzy, "what's her name" I look at her, "Isabelle" I tell her.

"They all left, a few months later after you left" Cameron tried to lie, "you're excused" they left in a hurry, Mahogany hesitated before leaving the room.

"Cam what the hell, I haven't seen them in over so many months" he pushed me back, my back against a wall, he crashes his lips into mine. I pushed him back, "you think a little kiss is going to make everything okay, the fact that you didn't even try" I slap him, and take Izzy out of the room. "Goodbye Cameron" I shut the front door, the uber from earlier still sat at the entrance.

"Hey, you ready for the drive back" I jump into the back, "hey" I shake him, he is limp. I quietly curse and crawl to the front seat, he's dead, I lock the car doors, I shake him again. This time he awakens, with Blood red eyes, I scream, he puts his hands around my throat.

I look around, no one is near, I claw his throat, making him bleed out from his neck, "bitch don't mess with me" I growl and snap his neck. I open his door, and push him out, and lock the doors back, I grab Izzy, who seems to be asleep. "You missed the action" I started the engine and started my drive back to Anaheim, hopefully I knew how to get back.