Chapter 29

"Louise" I yell, she runs up the stairway, to see me struggling to hide Izzy from the mist, she stands in complete horror. "Make her cry" Louise instructed, "No" I shout back, I growled and bit her little finger. She screams loudly, scaring the mist away, it silently murmurs and flows back to where the elevator starts. I run out of the hall, and down the stairs, there's a narrow way, down in between the stairs. I cursed, and jump down, Louise already reaching the bottom floor, I held Izzy tightly and fell to the ground.

I jump back up, and run out the door, Dan pulls up in a dark SUV, "where's Phil" his voice, cracking, "Phil" I yell, "Nika" I turn and see the guys. I look towards Dan who is no longer inside the car, but running full speed at Cameron, I run alongside him, and jump atop of his back, making him slow down.

I put him in a headlock, "no" I pull him onto the ground, "Nika it was him, he imprinted the daughter I was supposed to have" he started fighting against my grip. "Why are you protecting him" he pulled me off his back, making me fall onto the concrete. "Dan, stop" I crawled up, to stand in front of Cameron, "Nika" Cam comes closer making Dan growl.

"Phil" Dan looks back towards the building, that is filled with rogues hunting Izzy and I. "I'll go run back in" Dan tries to run, "no" I pull him back. "Go in there with the Cameron and Nash" Dan looks at them judging their looks, and gives me a concerned look, "I know they're not fit for your interest, but they'll help" I plead. He growls and walks away, Cameron tries to come near me, I walk past to the rest, "Jacks I need you to take Izzy and Taylor, if anything happens, Hayes I want you to go with us, but leave with the Jacks, if things don't go to plan."

"Louise, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, let's go, and keep these rogues away from Izzy" I start walking inside. "Forgetting someone, eh" I hear Mahogany coo Izzy, Matt stands in back of everyone, his hands in his pockets. "We'll help, Mahogany stay here with them" Matt instructed her. "Shall we" he leads the pack inside the building, "here you go, complementary baby scent" he tears one of Izzy's blankets and hands it to everyone. He keeps a larger piece to himself, "lead the rogues out of the building to somewhere far, if they catch Izzy's scent" he claps his hand.

"Let's go" he starts to run in a random direction, we all leave in random directions. I walk toward Sam's booth, he stands there, sniffing the air, Trevor also. Trevor looks in my direction, and leaves Sam, on the stage, alone. I start sprinting, but he catches up, "hello, Miss, weren't you instructed to stay away from here" he warns, "I crave danger" I smile.

He looks in back of me, and pushes me to the side, and kicks a small African American with curly hair. "Liza, she's a viner, otherwise known as rogues" he looks at the little brown girl. "I'm sorry for pushing you, but these rogues don't know when to stop" I push him to the side and squat, as a man changes to protect his unconscious mate.

"Trev, we need to get everyone out" I slowly walk towards him, he nods "do you have a lighter" I look at him. "Yeah let me pull out my pack of cigs also" a guy appears, "you need a lighter" he seemed stoned, "yeah dude" he hands me a lighter. "Give me something to burn" Trevor whispers, "what the hell" I take off my shirt, exposing my boobs, but Trevor covers me in a sweater. "Here goes nothing" he lights the shirt, and throws it straight into the air, near a water sprinkler.

"Run girl run" we dash out of the way of the falling, burned shirt, "I barely got that, today" I groan and pull over the sweatshirt. "Nika" I hear Sam panting behind us, I slow down, "I... Can't... Run... Any... Fur... Ther" he plops onto the ground. Trevor runs out of the building, "I found her" I heard someone shout, I slide beside Sam. "Wake up, Sam" I shake him, footsteps surround me as tears fall down onto Sam's unconscious body.

"Grab her" two people grab tightly onto my shoulders, "no, Sam, no" I scream as they pull me away, "Sam" they pick me off the floor. My hair wet, I try to kick my abductors, they drag Sam away.

"Hi, Nika, is it" Liza said to me, I growled at her, the men hold my arms behind me, "you can't hurt me" she smiled. "David's room, I'm sure he'd like to meet her" then someone clicked a button, they pulled me inside an elevator. "Make sure, you take real good care of this one" she pats my head, and skips out of the elevator.

"Ooh baby, what chu think he gonna do with this one" the tall man said to the other, "gurl, I do not know, but I'd love to watch" he whispered. He smacked his lips, as the elevator bell rung, they held my arms behind my back, and pushed me through the doors, down the hallway. They stopped, and on cue, the door opened, "nice to see you again" Liza opened the door, "David" she screamed, and sat on the bed, legs crossed. She looked almost goddess like, her hair all swooped to one side, she had her makeup on, diamond wearing with a matching necklace, her dress was cut on one side, her dress was metallic gold, every time she touched it, it would turn black, but still shimmered.

"Ahh, Liza, darling" David came into the room, wearing all black, "why aren't you dressed, in the outfit, I chose for you" she stood up, looking deadly. David chuckles nervously, "you called, when I was in the middle of getting dressed" he started rubbing his hands together. "Zane, Heath" the two men threw me to the bed, "get the frick away from me" I jumped up, "who are you, sorry" David spoke. Liza walked around him, delicately tracing his skin with her finger, "David, this is Nika, the key to Immortality" she whispered in his ear.
"Ahh, you, I've heard so much Danika Lester" he grew a sinister smile, and held out his hand.