Chapter 15

"It is her, don't believe me, come to Vegas yourself, Louise" I heard a man yell, "leave Darcy with her father, or Zoe" I peeked up. I saw a man pacing on the balcony, out of fear I ran, once again natural instinct. I ran into the elevator, I repeatedly pressed the lobby button, as I sprinted out I could still hear him, as I reached the outside. "Shit, she's leaving" I ran into a random direction, and into a hotel casino.

I pulled out my phone from my bra, 10 missed calls from Cameron, 25 messages from Mahogany and Cameron. I cursed and hid in the woman's bathroom, I dialed any number.
"Hello" Nash groaned, "get Jack and come find me, I'm at a casino, inside a hotel, I don't know the directions."

"Nika" it sounded like he jumped up, "I don't know, Nash, some man is also following me" I whimpered into the phone, "he's too muscular for me to fight" I slid down a wall. "We're coming stay on the line, is their anything that says which hotel" I stood up, and started looking around, an employee came in, "which hotel is this" I asked she nodded, "it's the Trump hotel" I smiled. She grabbed me, "what're you doing" I dropped my phone, "Marcus wants to see you" I screamed and fought her. Her accent matched the man's.

"Nika, Nika" I heard Nash yelling on the other line, I struggled, the woman tried to knock me out, unlike Marcus she was the same size as me, maybe a bit smaller, but I still fought her. I kicked her throat, "don't ever touch me" I grabbed my phone and walked out, I put it back in my bra. "Hello Danika" the man put my hands behind my back, "no, let go, let go of me" I screamed.

He was taking me to the front door, then he stopped, I was trying to step on his foot, he whimpered. "Nash" I looked up, and saw them enter the building looking panicked, I heard Marcus curse and drag me to the back. I was about to scream when I saw the woman, "hello again" then with one blow, I was out cold.