Chapter 43

"Thanks" he took a deep breath,
"I could've just ran you over" I drove out.
"You're lucky it was me, not lox"
"I knew it was you"
"Take me to the airport"
"Why"
"I-I got to leave before they hunt me"
"Carter, that's going to be the first place they check"
"Well I have hope"
"I can call Dan and Phil"
"No, Nash and Cam are there"
"Nika, I was with Taylor one night"
"So"
"He went out of it, then mumbled 'it'll be over soon'"
"So"
"Well that's an shorter version of it, this pack won't stay together for much longer"
"That was our last show" he hugged me.
"I'll miss you"
"I will too, except this awkward moment" he chuckled.
"Goodbye" I pulled over he shifted into a jet black wolf, then disappeared in the woods.
Cameron
She was back in America. Being ridiculed by one of my most trusted loyalties.
"Just one more" Anna calmly whispers as a needle pierces through my skin in my lower calf muscle. After they brought us in, not only did I crack four ribs, I had a huge gash on my leg. Losing about a quarter of my blood from all the small cuts, and huge gash. I couldn't leave their little cottage, even bother to escape.
"Please don't leave" Anna whispered, she shut her eyes as she had to clean the wound.
"What"
"I can hear your thoughts, she's beautiful"
"Could you stop"
"If I could, I would" she bandaged it quickly then left.
"Dude, you're finally awake" Nash came into the room, pulling a hair beside the bed.
"Did you see what Carter said to Nika" Nash shook his head,
"This is her room, pretty nice, she wouldn't let me in here while you were passed out" he examined the room. Then pressed down on my abdomen.
"Call them off Cam, let Carter rejoin our pack" he pressed down harder. I took a deep intake, as the pain shot through me, he covered my mouth as I'm about to groan.
"Call them off" he growled,
"B-but he"
"He had a small episode, let him go"
"Why don't you" Anna stood at the doorway, a sedation shot in her hand.
"It's for him, but I'd gladly use it on you"
"Anna" Jack got her in a grip,
"Mage, please sort out your differences, before someone gets hurt" Conor announced
"or we will no longer be of a service for you" Jack finishes the sentence. I closed my eyes, stop my wolf growls, the other wolves took a deep breath.
"It's done" Nash nodded in approval, leaving the room.
"Anna, i-it stings" I sat up,
"Careful now, this sedative should put you to rest until it heals completely"
"H-how long would it-"
"Quiet Mr Dallas" she closed my eyes with a swift hand movement over my face.
"He called them off" Nika presses on the brakes, in the Los Angeles traffic, she arrived back in the most busy times. Next to her was the infamous Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley.
"Hey I know you" Jc pointed at her from the passenger side.
"I think I do too" Kian laughed,
"You're the chick that got Sam all heart-eyed" they chuckle
"Danika right"
"Nika, actually"
"I'm Jc, this is Kian" he pats Kian's chest.
"My right hand"
"Kian and Jc, by any chance do you know Connor Franta"
"Aye our dude" Jc laughs, Kian zones out, then whispers into Jc's ear. Jc looked at Nika,
"Hey could we switch rides real quick" Nika hesitated
"Like now" Nika traded seats with Jc.
"Nice leather interior" he looked around,
"NOW" traffic speeded up, Kian blazing away from the Jeep. Jc took a different route, with a small white car and red truck follow him closely.
"What the hell, my Jeep"
"Nika, I'm taking you to Connor's, call your friends and tell them you're safe don't give any other info"
"Why can't I link to them"
"Someone is in your link, telling those guys about you, and your thoughts"
"Bite this" he handed her a berry.
"Why"
"Just do it" he shouted she bit into it and like Snow White with the poisoned apple, the world turned black.
The dream then blanked out, like when a show is over and they show those awkward few seconds of a black screen. She blocked him out, for good, not just him, the rest of the pack too.