Chapter 38

I sat straight up, breathing in the fresh air, I grasped my chest as I breathed in, several times. I tried to remember what happened, previously. I looked around, and saw the small girl, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Emma?" Her chest was slowly rising, growing weaker each breath. "No, No, no" I repeated, I pulled the young girl closer, I called her name to her. "Water" I whispered, "I'm sorry but I've never done this before" I started to do CPR on her.
"Come on, Emma, you can do this" I muttered, and pressed hard onto her chest. I listened for a beat, there was none, I cursed and started to do it again.
I stopped, I looked at her hand and inside was a crystal necklace. For my dearest, Emma Lee was written in Latin. I poked the end, it was sharp, in her other hand was a wand. Cedar wood, eleven inches with a Phoenix feather core. I searched her body for any more clues on her, I've known her for a short while. Inside her jacket pocket was a piece of paper that was soaked, in it was a handwritten piece from Tyler Oakley. Congrats girl, for getting into Hogwarts, I wish you have the best of it, she's a witch. Hogwarts, I've seen that name before.
I took the wand, "I'm sure her mother would like this back" I had no idea of what to do with her body.

I set the body onto a small raft and let it flow down a river, before igniting it. As the fire reached her, the fire ignited, and I swore I saw a Phoenix, then her face smiling big.

I continued walking, along the road. I saw a few cars go by, but they didn't want to pick up a soaked stranger.