Chapter 3

"Wake up Rogue" a deep voice shook me awake, I shiver from the cold cement floor, that I've just awakened from. Beta my wolf whispered, "why am I here" I scoffed. "Passing through pack territory" he held a silver dagger in his gloves. "Oh goddess, no" I scramble back from the man, "it's not for you, hopefully" he whispered the last part.

"What's your name, Beta" I asked, "nice try, but I'm Hamilton, Third-Command, you can call me Nash" he smiles. "Well I'm-" another brown haired man, walks in "my shift" he growls at Nash. Nash walks out, "who are you" I shot, stayed silent, I noticed Nash dropped the silver dagger near me. I quietly crawl to it, and try to pick it up, with no noise, but it scrapes the cement.

The man looks at me, "what're you doing" he rolled his eyes. I slide the knife under the blanket I've been given, "nothing at all" I shake my head. "What's your name" I ask again, "that is a liar" Nash enters, the man quickly walks out. "What's his name"I jokingly purred, "that's our best hunter, Jack" I nod, my head in satisfaction.

"Well I'm Danika, I'd appreciate it if you called me Nika, rather than rogue, it seems disrespectful" I smile, and grab the knife from under my blanket. He turns around, searching for the knife, I throw it near his head, close enough to shave a few pieces of hair. He pulls it out of the wooden board, and turns to me, and sighs.

"Why am I here" I ask, "you were passing through pack territory" I rolled my eyes at the obvious answer, "I know that, but I would've been killed, yet I'm still alive."

"The Alpha wants you to be his mate"

"You're kidding, right" he shook his head, "who is the Alpha" I snarled. He smirked, Alpha my wolf growled, I looked towards the entrance, there was the Alpha. "I'm the Alpha" he smiled, "I'm the rogue" I rolled my eyes, "nice to meet you, Rogue" he laughed.

"I'm Alpha Bart, Bart Bogledon" I laugh, "an odd name for an Alpha" Nash tried not to laugh. "Leave us" the Alpha raised his hand, Nash dismissed himself, Mate my wolf purred, my eyes glazed over, "mate" I whispered. A dark haired male came into the room, his chocolate eyes seemed to find themselves in mine.

"Mate" he smiled, "Beta Cameron" Bart growled, "leave" Cameron shook his head. Mate my wolf purred, Cameron came near me, Bart growled. I snarled at the two of them, making Cameron jump back.

Bart walked away, leaving Cameron and I, alone "mate" he giggled, "I don't believe those things" he looked shocked. "I don't, soulmates aren't real, it's something lonely people make up, so they don't have to feel so alone" he rolled his eyes, and sat near me.

I scooted away, he scooted after me, we repeated this action, until I hit the wall. Childish mate I laughed, at my Wolf's thoughts, "what's so funny" he smiled. "Nothing" I smile, liar my wolf snaps, "I won't let him marry you" Cameron says to me. Marry him, already my wolf instructs, "Cameron, I can't marry you" he looks hurt, "why not."

"For all I know you could be, an asshole" I pull my legs to my chest, "well I'm not" Nash walks in. "It's suppertime" Nash and Cameron leave, I look around and see a small window, above a stool. I listen out for the boys, if they might've came back, no sound, I get up quickly. 

I push the table right underneath the window, I climb atop of the table. I push the window, it doesn't budge, I sigh. "I am so sorry, to do this to you" I look down at my boots. I lift my leg, and kick the window, it bursts, glass shattering onto my face.

Don't leave my wolf growls, 'I have to' I told my wolf, you finally speak to me, after forever she exaggerates. 'You want to lead my life' she blocks our connection. I start to crawl out the window, "get her back in here" Bart growls. I pull myself through the window, I started gasping for air.

"Hello little wolf" one of the wolves from yesterday, smiled at me, he pulls me up by my arm. He pulls me all the way back inside, the pack house, I follow him like a ragdoll.

He pushes me onto the floor, I look up to see Bart, Cameron, and Nash, "I see you met Jack" Nash smirks. "There's two of them" I sigh, and fall back to the ground, "I'm Jack Johnson" he says, and walks away. "Blonde wolf, is Johnson, normal wolf is other Jack" I whisper to myself, "the other Jack, is Gilinsky."

Let me do this my wolf argues, I give in, I let myself fade away, as a much stronger force takes over. I watch as my wolf cause destruction, 'stop' I beg her, she growls, and let's me take control once again.

"I am so sorry" I turn to run, but I'm blocked by the other wolves from the night before. They interlock my arms, with each of there's, pulling me off the ground, I try to get a grip on the floor, but they lifted me to where I can't reach it.

"Long live the rogues" I cry out, for their entertainment, they take me up the stairs. They toss me into a room, like a sack of potatoes, "stay here" they instruct. I scramble backwards till my back hits the wall, 'we'll be safe, right' I hope so my wolf whimpers, I whimper along, with my legs against my chest.