Chapter 30

I grab ahold of his hand, standing up, "who dressed you" Liza asked, looking at me in disgust. "I did, but had to do a few touch ups throughout the day" I told her, David twirled me. "As much fun, as I've had with you, I'm getting bored of you" he twirled me close to him, then catching me from falling. "I've grown fond of her" Liza looked at me, "we mustn't have gone through all this trouble, just to set her free" Liza looked over David's neck. "Toddy, Carly" get her into the car, he pushed me back onto the bed, "yes sir" they nodded and grabbed me.

"Let's go, Nika" Toddy pulled me from the bed, or the window, "no" I stammered, trying to push myself away. "Don't worry it will only hurt a little bit" Carly smiled, "Erin" she yelled out of the window. "Ooh no gurl, I ain't letting you hurt, this precious little thing" Zane said to the two, "let's go boo" he pulled me away. "Gurl, you better run" he whispered in my ear, "don't let em catch you, or you'll die, bitch" he walked out of the hotel with me. He let go of me, he punched himself in his private, "run" his voice was strained.

"Zane, baby" I heard Heath yell, "did she do this to you, ooh ima hunt the bitch down" he growled, I heard the footsteps, come near me. "Little Nika" he walked around, I heard the swish of a knife, "please help me" I cried to my inner wolf, I've tried she cried back. "I won't hurt you" his voice was dangerously close to me, "lies" I screamed out, and kicked the door, making him fall back. The knife hit the floor, without thinking I attacked him, "where did you get it" I screamed. "Get what, the dick, that you gonna choke on, if I win" he growled, I screamed, "the knife, that's Nashs knife."

"Gurl, where do you think I got it" he moved his head around, I pulled my leg up, to kick him on the side of his head. I must've hit a nerve, because he went still, and fell to the ground. "Heath," I heard David and Zane yell, I grabbed the knife, and ran to the stairway. "Zane, don't let her get away" David yelled, "I call this one" Liza laughed and walked away, her heels hitting the floor.

I ran to the lobby, "Sam" I thought and ran through out the lobby, "Sam" I screamed, I heard someone grunting, and them being hit. "Hello" I turned the corner, Aaron and Carter laid on the floor, blood falling from their mouths. "No, no, no" I repeated, my knees weak, I fall to the floor, I pull Aaron's head closer to me. "No" I cry, rocking back and forth, "No, leave me alone, let go" I hear someone yell. "Mahogany" I wipe my tears and search the rest of the floor, "Lox" I wobble, I hear her piercing screams, I pick up my pace. "Nika no" someone grabs my waist, I fight against them, "no, Lox, I have to save her" I try to wiggle away.

"It's too late" the person faces me towards them, I cover my ears, and close my eyes, to rid of the scream that filled the air, in terror. "It's not her" they pulled me close, I finally recognize the voice, Matt. "Where's everyone" I sniffle, "Hayes left with the Jacks, Taylor, Izzy, and Lox" I let out a sigh of relief. "Cameron, Nash, Dan and Phil, I haven't heard back of, but they're safe, I haven't sensed any death yet" he looks around, "You've already seen Aaron and Carter, Shawn ran once he got like two after him, Louise also ran to help Shawn."

"Louise left" he nodded, "said something about she can't fight, because of glitter babies" he chuckled, "she doesn't want to fight, because she has a toddler back in the U.K." Matt went quiet, "Nika, I left Cam for a reason, you know that, well Lox and I left, she was happy that you were still alive, now she could not be depressed and live with Cameron" he chuckles, "he went crazy after you left, in Vegas, he tore apart half the city searching for you, then he finally settled that you were gone, for good, that's when Mahogany started to fear him."

"He went mad, because in London, I betrayed him, I wasn't his full mate" Matt looked at me, "you... y" he couldn't speak, "I had a relationship with another wolf, for the sake of Isabelle."
"Isabelle, she's too young to understand that she needs both parents" he argued, "Matthew" I try to calm him down, "she could've happily lived with just you, Dan, Phil and Louise."
"There wasn't just us, we had a pack, my family" I shouted, "what, we weren't family" he stormed away, "you know that's not what I meant" I yell. "Nika, just go, leave with Izzy's back to the U.K. and live your life with that other wolf."

That's it, he broke me, I fell to the floor, "she's better off without me" I cried. "Goodbye Matthew" I stood up, and ran the opposite way, "Liza" I called, "aah little wolf" it was Toddy, "take me back, please."
"No, no, no little wolf, we don't want you, we want her" he looked out the window, "you want Isabelle, why" I cry. "You are no longer worth anything, maybe for entertainment, but nothing else" he came closer to me. His breath falling onto my neck, making me shiver, "I'd have a use for you" he chuckled.

I heard a growl, then as Toddy leaned for a kiss, there was no one there. "Nika" Nash rushed in, Cameron's wolf growled at Tod, he had fear in his eyes as Cameron threatened to kill him. "I call this one" Dan came into the room, he dropped a heart, he had a devilish grin, his face had blood on it. Toddy started to squirm, "Nika, help, please don't let them kill me."

"Let's go" Nash leaded me away, back to the stairs, "Nika, No" I heard Toddy's voice die out. "Nash" my knees went weak, Dan's face appeared in a vision.

"Dan" it was Tatianna, "have a snack with me" she gestured him over, "Tati, I can no longer see you anymore" he tried to tell her. She crawled to him, her breath on his neck, "did Philip tell you to say that" she held his face in between her hands. "Dan drink this, so we can be young forever" she offered him a cup of red, warm, thick blood. "Goodbye Tatianna" he turns away, she takes a quick sip, and grabs his wrist so he could face her. "Tatianna what is the meaning of this" he whispers, she pulls him to sit beside her, she grins, and attacks him. "I love you Daniel" she kissed him, putting some of the blood into his system.

"You're just like her" I looked at Dan, who has presently joined us, "by force" he looked away from my gaze. "Where's Phil" I question, "he... he ran" Cameron came into view, tears fell down as he saw me. I ran to him, he opened his arms, "Nika, you're okay" he let's a tear fall down my shirt. "I'm safe now, don't worry" I jump up, to wrap my legs around his lower abdomen. I clench my fists inside his hair, then start to pet it down into the perfect little quiff.