Twitcams and Girlfriends

Nicola's P.O.V

Our first week on the road has been amazing. Night after night, both bands would huddle together, say a few words, and then have an amazing show. We all began to notice our fanbase grow more and more, as every show we played the more people gathered to watch our set. All of the fans were so supportive and we couldn't feel more grateful.

Tonight we sat in our dressing room in Moline, Illinois, and were already dressed and ready for the show. Earlier today we tweeted out the idea of us doing twitcam because we haven't been able to post any new videos. Our Twitter went mad with yeses, so we decided to give it a go.

We all sat around Maisie, the boys off doing interviews, as she fiddled with computer.

"Oh my god," Maisie groaned, not being able to get anything to work. "The reception in this room is sh*tty," I look to the clock sitting on the wall, we were almost 15 minutes late.

"Maybe we should try the other dressing room?" Sam suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Maisie agreed.

We all got up and walked to the boys dressing room, hoping it had better service.

Once we walked in, we all sit on the couch, checking the signal on the laptop. "Oh thank goodness!" She exclaims. After a couple of minutes of setting up the computer and making sure all of us are situated, the screen pulled up, and the sidebar filled with comments.

"Sorry we're late everyone!" Chris exclaimed, "Our dressing room had really horrible service," she continued.

"Can everyone hear and see us?" Maisie asked. Our attention to the comments. After a couple of seconds we saw a bunch of viewer responses saying that it was all good. A couple of other people asked where we were since we had moved rooms.

"We're in the boys' dressing room," Sam replied. As soon as the guys were mentioned, the comments went crazy. Boy crazy girls asking where they were, how we were in their room, and if they were going to join us or not.

"They are out doing interviews, so we just snuck in here. They have better reception, and we don't know when they'll be coming back," I responded, seeing the comments fill with disappointment.

"But we're here! Does anyone have any questions for us? We're super sorry we haven't been active online as much" Maisie asks, hoping some of the people watching were actually interested.

"A couple of people are asking how the tour's going," I observed, scrolling through the comments.

"It's amazing, we're having an awesome time performing live. The guys are also really supportive, everyone has made us feel welcome," Sam says.

"How long does it take you to get ready for the show?" I read aloud.

"Uh it really depends. We usually start about an hour and a half before the show, and then pump ourselves up before we go out," Maisie replies.

"Do you guys where the same outfits every night?" Chris asked, "Not technically. I mean we have stage clothes, but there are several outfits we have. I usually switch between a black and white T-shirt though," she responds.

"Didn't you wear that shirt last night?" Maisie asks, Chris shakes her head.

"No. This one has a frocket!"

We continued reading and responding to questions, while in the process of acting stupid, dancing around the room and doing dares people sent in.

"All of you guys asking about the guys, yes they are as tall as you think," Sam says, making all of us laugh.

"Helloooo!" We hear from the door, all of us jumping in our seats. We look over to see the guys walking into the room, Ashton laughing seeing us jump.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Luke asks, as they stand behind the screen.

"Our room had sh*tty reception so we came in here, we're doing a twitcam," I tell them. The mention of a twitcam gets the boys excited, and they go behind the couch we're sitting on to see the screen.

"Heya guys!" Ashton says, all the guys gathering behind us. The comments go crazy once the viewers see the boys.

"Well damn, look who's popular," Sam states as the comments go crazy.

"Why are your fans so gross?" Chris asks aloud, as I continue scrolling through the comments, Sam pointing to some of them and Maisie laughs out loud at some of the weirdest ones.

"Our fans are f*cking awesome!" Michael defends.

"Yeah, we know. I mean you're touring with the best ones now," I say, Maisie nearly spits out her water, and the girls laugh at my comment. Michael looks down at me.

"You're such a joke," he states, trying to be rude. I only laugh at him, "At least people like jokes," I state, Chris giving me a high five at my comeback.

"Shut the f*ck up," He tells me, flicking my ear. "Ouch Michael! Stop it!" I tell him, trying to make him stop. I punch him lightly, and he blocks my attacks with placing Calum in front of him. Everyone tries continuing the twitcam, as I get up to chase Michael.

"Don't be an ass Nicola!" He yells, running away laughing.

"Michael, stop swearing! We have little kid fans!" I tell him, hoping he'll stop.

"Don't tell me what to f*cking do! I'm a grown ass man!" He yells, Ashton tries tell him to stop too, but he refuses.

"Michael Clifford, I am being serious stop swearing," he runs around me, towards the computer.

"I've said it once, and I will say it again....I'm punk rock!" And like that he runs out of the room. I roll my eyes and sit on the chair next to the couch.

"He's so stupid," I mumble, looking at my arm as everyone in the room laughs. Ashton looks down at his watch.

"Hey, it's almost time for your sound check," He says as I look at the clock on the screen and see he's right.

"Alright guys, it's time for us to go. Maybe we'll do another one soon! Thank you so much for tuning in and joining us, hopefully we'll see you guys one day!" Maisie says, everyone waves into the screen.

The boys head out, running into the hallway to look for Michael. The rest of us walk out of the room, towards the stage for our sound check. As we walk out, and I'm showing Chris my bruises left by Michael, we stop in our tracks as we see a girl talking to Zoe. She's around our age, maybe a bit older, with short blonde hair, and a perfect white smile.

She notices us watching her, and she runs over looking excited. "Omg you're the Three-Fourths girls! I absolutely love you guys," she says, an obvious accent telling us she's from the US.

We smile at her, "Who are you?" Samantha asks, the rest of us wondering the same thing.

"I'm Cami, Luke's girlfriend."