One More

Nicola's P.O.V

Tonight was our last show on the tour. I feel like it's gone by so fast, I couldn't believe it was over. Tomorrow we would be flying back home, and then who knows when we would see the boys again?

Speaking of which. Samantha has yet to speak to Calum. He's done everything he could trying to get her to talk to him, but she wasn't having any of it. I never thought I'd see him be so sad, but I could see he was really upset about the whole situation. It's been close to a week since the incident happened, and somehow Sam has managed to act completely normal around everyone else. It was as if Calum wasn't there.

Zoe tried getting Sam to explain to her what happened, but she would just change the subject or ignore the question all together.

I knew she was my sister and I would always take her word over everyone else's, but I didn't want to leave the tour on this note.

We owed everything to the boys, and we technically worked for them now. How would we be able to move on with this?

I sat in the dressing room with the practice pad on the coffee table. I hit the pad, practicing the harder rhythms in the Kiss song, which lead me to hitting out Girls Talk Boys. I could play any of the guys' songs, they were all amazing in their own ways and told great stories. You could really feel the emotion in them.

I hear a soft knock at the door, as I look up to see Ashton.

"Hey there drummer buddy," he says with a smile.

"Hey Ash," I smile back.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks seeming concerned.

"I was just thinking...I can't believe our part of the tour is over. It's just crazy," I explain. I stop drumming and set the sticks down.

"Yeah, it is pretty crazy to think about. But don't worry, you've got a long future in front of you. Even your own tour probably," he says with a wink.

"Yeah maybe," I chuckle slightly.

He narrows his eyes. He could tell I'm holding back from him.

"What are you actually thinking about?" He asks. I sigh as I lean against the couch.

"I'm worried about the future. Especially right now when Samantha won't talk to Calum. I don't want us leaving like this," I explain. Ashton sits back and looks to the ceiling. He thinks for a moment, and then sits back up and faces me.

"Don't worry about that okay? This isn't going to affect anything in the future. And besides, Calum has an idea," he smiles again. I raise an eyebrow to him.

"What do you mean? He's tried everything," I ask.

"Almost everything."

****

Later on that night all of us girls are getting ready in the dressing room. Soundcheck went great and now we finish up our looks. I redid the purple in my hair this morning, so the lavender was super prominent. I took one last look at the outfit in the mirror, happy with my look and turned around to see my friends.

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"Totally," Chris says with a giant smile.

"I can't believe this is our last show," Sam says. As we all give a collective "yeah."

"It's crazy, but this has been one of the greatest things to ever happen to us. We should video this momentous occasion. We could tape it right now and post it right online, no edits or cuts," Maisie suggests.

"That's an awesome idea!" Chris exclaims.

"Let's set up a phone then!" I say.

We all clamor onto the couch, and place Maisie's phone on a make shift tripod of yellow pages, cd's, and a Mountain Dew can.

"Hi everyone! It's Three-Fourths, and we're here to say a quick thank you," Maisie says into the camera with a giant smile.

"Here we are, sitting in the dressing room, thirty minutes before the show, and we couldn't think of anyone better to share this moment with than you," I state.

"We all just wanted to say a few massive thank you's before we head out on stage. Our first one definitely is to our families. For all of their support and allowing us to come here on tour," Sam continues.

"Second, to Zoe Smith, the 5SOS manager. Who saw us perform a few months ago and asked us to play on stage and meet the boys," Chris says. We all nod our heads agreeing with her.

"Thirdly to the 5SOS boys. Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum. We could not have been here without you all. You pushed us to believe in ourselves and helped us make beautiful music. We can't wait to see what's ahead of us," I say as I direct this specifically to the guys.

"And last but certainly not least, to all of you. Thank you guys so much for everything you've done for us. Especially to all who've been here since the beginning. We could never have dreamed that we would have this opportunity, especially so early in our band's career. Thank for being there for us, and we can't to see what's in the future and we hope you come along with us," Maisie finishes off.

"We'll talk to you guys soon! Three-Fourths signing off!" Sam exclaims as we finish the video and Maisie pushes send, posting it directly online to our YouTube and Twitter.

ThreeFourthsProductions posted a video - "Thank You"

"It's showtime girls," John states walking in the door.

"Let's head on out!" Sam says, which makes me wander back to what Ashton said earlier. I wonder what it could be.

We reach stage right, hearing the roar from the crowd anticipating a performance. I put my ear monitors in, as we all huddle together for the last pep talk for a while.

"Let's rock the sh*t out of this joint," Maisie exclaims making the rest of us laugh.

"Good luck girls! Knock 'em dead!" Zoe says giving us a quick hug, and one from John too.

"Good luck, make us proud!" Luke chants as he and the boys come over giving all of giant hugs. I steadily watch as Calum looks over and Samantha and only nods his head.

"Good luck," he mumbles to her.

"Thanks," she surprisingly replies, as his eyes light up slightly.

We run onto the stage, the crowd roars with applause as our emblem shines in light on the white back screen. I run up onto my drum set looking over the crowd as they cheer.

The girls take their spots, Christine to the right of me, Samantha in the middle, and Maisie to left.

"WOODLANDS! ARE YOU READY TO JAM!?" Maisie yells into the mic, as I roll the snare drum for a second.

"THEN LETS GO!"

We play through our set, having the time of our lives, and sounding matured and better than ever before. In a matter of only a little over two months, we've grown so much. In between songs we fooled around, and talked with the crowd. Before we knew it, our set was over.

"Thank you Woodlands! We've been Three-Fourths, and we had so much fun jamming with you all, thank you for letting us play. NOW WHO'S READY TO SEE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?!" I say to the crowd as we take our final bow and head off stage.