Stupid Little Things

Ashton's P.O.V

As the girls piled off stage, they headed to their dressing room before they would come back and watch our set. The boys and I huddled, ready to give our usual pep talk before we played a show.

"Are you sure this will work? I feel like it's too cheesy," Michael asks Calum.

"This is going to work, girls love cheesy sh*t. It means that you really thought about it and you don't care what other people will think of it," I answer as Calum just nods his head in agreement.

"Alright, let's go," Luke states as we head on stage to the pumped up crowd.

We begin our set like we do every night, starting with Carry On. We play through, having an amazing time playing. Every hit of my drums making me more and more sweaty in the Texas summer heat.

"How about we give one more GIANT applause to Three-Fourths!?" Michael asks to the crowd, who award them a huge cheer.

"Tonight is their last night on tour with us, and we wanted to give them a massive thank you and good luck for their future," I state as the crowd cheers again.

We played the rest of our set like normal, and once we took a bow and ran off stage the girls stood at the sidelines ready to congratulate us.

As the crowd continues to cheer for an encore, I make eye contact with Calum who only nods his head, and takes  the acoustic-electric guitar into the roaring crowd.

"What is Calum doing?" Chris stammers in the sidelines, as we all stand and watch. I look over to Nicola, who only raises her eyebrows and I smile over to her.

"You'll see," I state.

"Hey everyone," Calum says into the mic as the crowd becomes rowdy again. He sits on a stool as the stage illuminates where he is.

"Guys, I've made a mistake. I did something wrong which hurt someone I care deeply about," he continues as all of look over to Sam. Her eyes widen and begin to tear up.

"I never meant to hurt them, and I've thought of everything I could to apologize. This is my last shot at saying I'm sorry. So, I'm dedicating this song to them. Here is Amnesia."

He begins to strum the chords to open Amnesia, and sings. I could see it in the way he was playing, he really meant this song as an apology. I glance over to Sam, who looks like she's trying not to cry, as all of the girls hold her, smiling.

He finishes the song, the crowd erupting into applause as he steps off the stool and bows. He looks over to all of in the curtain, as I give him a thumbs up and I follow his gaze to Samantha who's smiling at him.

As if she couldn't control herself, Sam runs on stage as Calum holds out his arms and catches her. He spins her around as Sam talks to him, none of us can hear what they're saying, but they both are smiling signaling it's all good things.

The rest of decide to head back on stage as well, as the crowd grows wild again. They look unsure about what was happening but happy nonetheless.

"Calum I forgive you," Sam says as he leans in and kisses her, spinning around again. The boys and I begin to laugh as we've never seen Cal act so giddy over a girl before, but we hug the girls.

I grab a mic in order to speak once more to the crowd.

"We wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for making this possible. This is our last spot in the US, and like we said the last day with the girls on tour. So thanks again all of you!"

I place my arms around Maisie, as she smiles up at me. My other arm around Calum, and carries on down the line as we all interlock our arms and bow once more.