Not Over Yet

Nicola's P.O.V

I sat the morning after the concert on the tour bus, mindlessly scrolling through my phone. I was trying to avoid being sad. The past two and half months have been unbelievable, and I was upset of course that it was over.

I hear creaking on the steps and then a sudden dip in the couch as someone sits beside me. I look up to the face of Michael, smiling, but a look of sadness behind his eyes.

"I should've locked that door," I jokingly state as he chuckles.

"Well, being the macho man I am, I would've broke it down," he says.

"What are you doing in here anyways?" I ask as I set my phone down.

"I was just wondering where you were. It's almost time for you to go," He states.

"Oh yeah. I was just sitting in here...it's crazy to think it's over, you know?" I reply.

"Yeah it is. But it's not over yet, we work together now. So we'll all see each other soon," He says with a smile.

"Oh, so you're going to miss me huh?" I tease. I can see the redness form in his cheeks as Mike looks away from me.

"Well yeah, we are all going to miss you guys. Don't act like you won't miss me!" He states and now I can feel myself slightly blush too.

"Shut up Michael," I say lightly punching him on the arm.

Our phones buzz, indicating a text from Zoe, stating that it was time for us to head to the airport. All of our luggage was packed and ready, so now we needed to head off.

"C'mon. Let's get going," Michael states.

I take one last look around and step off the bus with Michael, heading back to our friends.

After saying goodbye to the crew, and heading off to the airport. The boys, Zoe, and John all came along for a short ride to the airport, and helped us with bags to check in.

We all stood at the gate, smiling and talking, saying our goodbyes when I feel a vibration in my back pocket. I pull out my phone to see an unknown number, but curiosity had me answer it.

I stepped away from the group putting my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Nicola Muno?" A man's voice asks.

"It is, may I ask who's calling?" I asked with a questioning tone.

"My name is Michael Corn, the senior executive producer for Good Morning America," my stomach did a backflip and I felt my jaw drop.

"Oh-oh my goodness, hello sir. It's lovely to speak with you. What do I owe the pleasure?" I asked stunned. I looked over to the group as they all saw me, looking confused once seeing my expression.

"We've seen your band's success and wanted to congratulate you guys. Your story is wonderful but not very known. All of us here at GMA would like to invite you to our show for a sit down interview and performance. When do you think you can come up to New York?"