Blackmail

Several Months Later....

We've been at this school for two months now and everyday is basically the same. School, cheer, homework, eat, sleep, repeat. 

There was nothing new other than the common annoyance named Josh. Derek has made several friends from the football team. They all come over regularly, that includes Josh. Josh has quickly became the bane of my existence. He lives next to me so he is over more than the rest of the guys and has apparently made it his life's mission to annoy the living shit out of me. 

"Rose! I'm home!" Josh calls, he has recently shortened my nickname, though he still frequently uses Rosey. 

"Blake you're drunk. This isn't your house." I say, getting up off of the couch and retreating to my bedroom. I lock the door so that Josh cannot barge in and continue to be the annoyance that is Joshua Blake. 

I hear the door across the hall shut, which means I won't be hearing from them until dinner time. I sent a quick text to Anne who has quickly became my best friend. 

You wanna come over?? Dumbass is here with Derek. -E

Sure be there in ten -A

I threw my phone down onto my bed and picked up the book that I had been reading. To Kill a Mockingbird was easily one of my favorite books. 

I reach the end of the fifth chapter the doorbell rings. I  don't bother to get up, but send Anne a quick text. 

Just come in. I'm in my room. -E

I get up and unlock my door, then go back to my bed. Before I have the time to pick my book back up Anne come flying through the door and jumps on top of me. 

We both start laughing before she finally rolls onto the bed next to me. 

"So, I have a huge favor to ask you." Anne says. 

"What do you want?" 

She starts to look nervously around the room. 

"Well, there's this college party and this guy invited me, but he said he has to bring his friend, and his friend doesn't have a date and I told him that I had a friend I could bring and will you go?" she says almost too fast for me to catch what she's saying. 

"I don't know. Go to a party? With college guys?" I repeat back to her making sure that I got the jist of what she was trying to say. 

"Basically yeah." 

"I don't know about that." I say, "There is no way in hell that dad will let me go."

"My parents are out of town for the next week, you can come stay at my house." 

"Okay, but home before three." I say. 

"Deal." she says, "So tomorrow night." 

I nod in agreement and hear the door open, which meant dad was home with dinner. He has gotten into the habit of picking up extra of whatever he brings home for dinner, because either Anne or Jasmine were over frequently and I was beginning to think that Josh was never going to go home. 

After dinner Anne goes home to spend the evening with her parents, before they leave on business for the weekend. I okayed it with my dad to stay at Anne's the next night. I go into my room, forgetting to lock the door this time and Josh throws the door open before throwing himself onto the bed next to me. 

"Whatcha doin'?" he asks. 

I try ignoring him for a while, but he wouldn't go away. 

"Rose." he whines.

"What do you want Blake?" 

"I heard something about a party tomorrow night." he says.

I shushed him, "Shut up. Dad doesn't know that I'm going. This is just a favor for Anne."

"Well, it would be a shame if he were to find out wouldn't it." he says with that stupid, yet ridiculously attractive smirk on his face. 

Did I really just say that? I wonder to myself. This boy was the annoyance of my life, why the hell did I still find him insanely gorgeous? 

"You wouldn't." 

"I would."

"What do you want?" I ask him. 

"I wanna go. So if you give me a ride, I'll keep my mouth shut." he says simply. 

This party was already going to be awful. Alcohol with results in throw up everywhere and people fucking, making out, and grinding on each other everywhere, did I really need to have the most annoying human known to mankind mixed with alcohol anywhere near me. But I have no choice.

"Fine." I say reluctantly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know this is kinda short, but school has just started back up and things are a little busy. I promise I'll make it up to you guys! Thank you for reading. If you've made it this far than God bless your heart. XOXO :* 

But really I love all of you! Please don't be a silent reader!! Vote, Comment, tell me what you think and how I can improve the story. I want to hear what you guys want to happen!!!